TITAN

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2014 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am convinced this site is nothing but ex employees looking to monkey wrench.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

monkey wrench?
    Are you 70? Jerry Mac...is this you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All ex-Intuitive employees all need this in some way.... trust me. It's the smart ones who join the company and then realize within in six months or less that they don't need to put up with all of this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happens when the European human trail results are announced???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Judging the way TITXF is dropping, looks like people already are prepared. Must not be very good news.

Bertner Advisors have sat back idly and watched the plummet without doing their job as well.

Drive the curve!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Titan Medical is not a real company. What did you guys think was gonna happen? This bag of shit is nothing more than a pump and dump stock. Congrats if you were able to trade it and make a few bucks, but please don't disillusion yourself into thinking they'll ever bring anything to market.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Titan is going down the tubes", and yet they are attracting this kind of talent to their Surgeon Advisory Board:

http://www.titanmedicalinc.com/surgeon-advisory-board/

I think you might be underestimating how having 27-DOF more than compensates for the device only having two arms…

Boomsauce!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeing that list on your Titan link tells me you are OVERestimating.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a pump and dump Canadian stock that doesn't have to follow GAAP. They will never release anything to market.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a recent video of their allegedly "vaporware, smoke and mirrors" product deftly tying a suture and performing electrocautery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxXsQkuRRS0

Titan also announced back in June that they successfully performed a chole on a pig with the device...a precursor to human testing. The procedure was captured from multiple angles from multiple cameras.

As for them not having to follow GAAP, is kind of hard to imagine what a company with $40M in cash and no debt whatsoever is hiding. Obviously the investors who financed that $40M bankroll in a public offering that sold out overnight must have been blinded by how clean their books are...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha what a joke. That awesome youtube video has a whopping 161 views!

It's been a few weeks since an executive quit. Surely that press release is looming.

Is it the time of year to issue more shares and dilute their stock even further?