APRIA Lays off again!

Discussion in 'Apria' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2013 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech will be sold by the end of 2014.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what it's worth over on the PPS board they are saying they are being sold to Linde too. Guess Linde is the new boogeyman? You guys are fine, Rotech is fine, PPS is fine. The industry sucks but I doubt anyone is getting sold anytime soon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Linde buying any company isn't really a bad thing in the long term. Short term yes, because duplicate positions will be eliminated. And about anyone getting sold, I wouldn't bet on that. Expect to see a lot of transactions this year because it is gonna be sell or die this year for many in the DME world.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, laid off about 70 mid-level management positions. Sales and operations report to one person all the way up the chain now which actually makes more sense for long term survivability. No more Market Managers, Logistics , Clinical, Customer Service Divisional management positions. They have all been done away with.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im not sure there is a company crazy enough to buy Apria. I can see someone buying their patient base and delivered equipment but nothing more. Theyre not worth what Blackstone would ask for them.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apria is the second largest respiratory DME in the country, if they aren't worth buying, then who is?

7. LOL, I got laid off two years ago and it was the best thing that every happened to me, I make 30,000 more a year and now i have great insurance, I hope those upper managers that faked a tear when I got laid off get the same treatment. HAVE A NICE DAY SUCKERS.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea right! So what are you doing to make 30K more per year? People can say all kinds of things but where's the proof!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No its true, i don't need to lie about the 30k per year. I have been in the business for over 25 years. with Apria 20 years. Apria is not making money in my humble opinion. More layoffs are coming in my opinion. DUST OFF THE OLD RESUME. They are coming, they are coming, they are coming...............

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard Reno, Nv Manager let go, whats next

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

APRIA stands for Another Poor RIF In Apria.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't we need people in operations in order to operate?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It isn't just Apria reducing staff. Medicare cuts, Competitive Bidding and rising deductible costs for patients are taking a huge bite out of the entire Respiratory DME industry. Anyone who isn't cutting most likely won't survive in two years.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FAT Cats don't care about you folks. They come and visit your branch and spend Apria money to buy wine and expensive food. they think of you as expendable.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1099 opportunity to market HST call 855.847.4004. You can be set up to confidentially track your referrals. Most do to increase their income, very small percentage don't want the commissions. Either way great turn around time referring physicians love it!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call Apria a train station, You visit but never stay. Tute Tute Chugga Chagga.........

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While you wait for the other shoe to drop you can earn additional commissions with your current relationships. Call 855.847.4004

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

APRIA lays off again. Bye Bye. heartless

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R A E My personal opinion, you love to lay off employees. and you are weird. Have a nice day.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend just got fired yesterday. I hear 125 RT positions were cut. Talking about Florida/Gainsville. Apria is to start shipping cpaps. Bad move. You need hands on for compliance and success. Terrible business move