HC

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2014 at 7:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will HC be shown the door?? She was a staff attorney prior to ConMed, knows nothing about HR and was only hired because JC is her brother-in-law.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of charlie he is worthless

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that HC will be shown the window because you know that JC doesn't take kindly to those that don't give managers a fair shake.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's sad that HC's own right hand is posting this about her....KH has waited years to kick HC out of her chair and now she is posting anonymously! How sad. Get rid of the whole HR group - they are all terrible. They are the ones guiding these buisness leaders - hold them accountable too. Under HC and KH's reign they have created a hostile work environment with high turnover. Sit back and watch Karen Hutto turn on Heather - it will be the event of the season.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither one will be at Conmed come 1/1/2015

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't see how Heather C, David C, and Mark D, can stay here much longer. All of them are in jobs they can't handle, and should have never been given unless your related to the Chairman of the board or CEO. They represent all the illegal activities that were taking place with the board and senior management. Can't see any of them being here on 1/1/15. Is Connie C, Gino's wife still on the payroll? If she is, she should go too.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't tease us. both are horrible people

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is KH still here?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HC and MD only family ties left. Why are they still here?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is HC???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really who is HC? Are you that stupid. HC and MD will eventually be shown the door.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Head of HR

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is HC sucking to justify her ridiculous salary and benies? Needs to stop starving herself. She looks terrible last time she way giving me a bj.