Training

Discussion in 'Smith & Nephew' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2014 at 2:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since the FDA is on our backs, what will our Training Department do now??? Start the RIF's with them!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with training?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They act like r*****s humping a door knob!! The WORST department we have.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which division? AWD? AWB? I'm going to training in October.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke to someone who recently went to Santyl/Regranex training. I heard it was really good.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a person from the "Training" Dept! AWM Training leaves a lot to be desired. I learned more from my ANP's about the products than from our "Trainers". Also the sales training sucks ass too!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is in charge of this Dept anyway??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Mahoney

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Mahoney is an idiot, just the entire "Training" Department. Lose the entire group of imbeciles!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was a joke, Chris Mahoney has been gone for two years.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I sympathize with any new hire to this company. Training is probably an opportunity to lower your expectations and get use to dealing with the losers and competitive washouts that S&N hires. It will also prepare you for the morons, POS Managers and DOS in the field. Especially if you are headed to FL.

Good Luck

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHA, Florida! I guess if you lose market share for four years, then the company takes half of your district away from you....you'll eventually hit your number and become a rockstar. At least he clear-coats his fingernails.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still is a joke. The Estrada/Mahoney model lives on in all its glory. Now they have people who will work in the field preaching the gospel according to Mahoney & Carleo. Look for things to improve greatly with this nonsense