KAM's: #1 reason to be a KAM

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I envy some of these people, because they'll have fat pensions. But boy or boy, they are going to struggle to find a job that pays as much as their old DBM job. Their old buddy M.K. running Publicis is going to get a sh*t-load of KAM resumes next year! How many can she squeeze in over there?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Publicis is being run by an ex-Wyeth VP, Keifer who is a male.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would like to know what he did to cause the ban from CHS. Heard the RM's got a letter from CHS of the corporate decision. About 250 hospitals it affected. The KAM was an IS DBM before he became a KAM and was given the DBM job in GA when the previous DBM left to go to another company. He was considered lazy, but easy going. The South IS RM has made it known he prefers Pfizer legacy people.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

/ / / this guy stood up at a meeting and told all of us that wyeth employee's were #s..$@T. I'd like to hear him say this again with his legacy wyeth boss around ///

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If his last name starts with an "A", he is not legacy Wyeth, he is legacy Pfizer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His boss

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cut a kam not a revenue outcome generator

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most worthless job at Pfizer. No C suite is going to force Drs what to prescribe even if you do send Dr Carney in there to help sell value added services. The only way to get more scripts is through each individual prescriber. KAMS are a waste of resources unless they are selling C suite services. Get rid of them!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Charles Charles Keep faking those calls & delivering starters.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would love to be a fly on wall for the KAM 2nd appointment with our customers. Soo.... thanks for seeing me.

Go home and write an email about your amazing interaction.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have KAMs because everyone ELSE has KAMs. The majority that I know were de-selected district managers that came back when this sham position opened up. My gawsh, if stockholders only knew how much money we waste on positions like these…..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not one KAM is being cut WTF No outcomes

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who votes 'yes' to making the KAMS share their 2014 list of accomplishements with DBMs and REPs?

Mike and Carl, I challenge you both to make it happen.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they are worthless turds who gave good head to their superiors.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This proves how little the KAM team is understood. We do not ask for scripts. Not from docs or C suite. And there ARE more ways of gaining scripts other than individual prescribers. Have you heard of market growth? If you get more people to quit smoking, some will be given our drug. Very simple. If you need further explanation you should be embarrassed.

Simpletons.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then share with us what you have accomplished these past 12 months

Insurance companies are driving patients into a Dr's office. OBAMA CARE is driving patients into the Dr's office. organizations are driving patients into the Dr's office, tv commercials are driving patients into the Dr's office, ACO's are driving patients into the Dr's office.

How the heck is a KAM driving patients into the office and growing the market?

Mike and Carl, ask your KAMS to share with everyone in their geography what they have accomplished over the last 12 months.

Geno took the ice bucket challenge. I am asking you both to take the KAM Accomplishement challenge.

Hold on, I have to get on a conference call. LOL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why do we need you Charles Charles? Wait we don't.... Keep the samples flowing... Asshole

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ouch. Nice language for a KAM. I can't wait to hear what your accomplishments are.

Mike and Carl being challenged to take the KAM Accomplishment challenge must have hit a nerve with you. I am sorry.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great idea. Let's have a kam accomplishment challenge.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Answer. Look at sales in accounts worked by KAM's compared to accounts not worked by KAM's.

Have a terrific day!