What is going on in Phila?

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to leave no man behind? STJ brings all these guy from Biotronik to Austin ,gives them each a deal , and then leaves the ringleader S.F. without a deal. Management at Biotronik knows he set it up. Ouch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This isn't the Marines...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP now running stuff. SJM is going to own Philly. Best RM is JP and three best sales reps JW, RO and MM. The we mean business crew in full effect. I for one am happy to work w them. All killers and kings

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to tell if you are being serious. Please knock once if you are serious, twice if you are joking...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm joking. The SJM team in Phila is in total disarray. Two to three more are leaving to get off the ship before it really starts taking on water. Let JP deal with the mess he helped create. Good luck finding coverage, dope.

Between he and AA, hard to determine who is more clueless.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a clown. Phillips has made a million a year for longer than you could read. Things will get fixed. It sickens me to see people defaming the honor of JW, this man has flipped account after account and now Tonto is back w the Lone Ranger (JP). They will ride! #lights out philly

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JW is a prince and you sir are an ignoramus

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's going on is that we've clearly upgraded. Bio can have JB and BSX can keep KC. We've got JW and RO; the best in the business.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JW, RO and MM = the 3 kings.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sky may fall on your head for writing such a corny post

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true, there is not a person alive that can match JW and RO sales accumen and overall talent

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Rusty, it's your boss JP

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP will ultimately destroy his region. He can only pass out so many dollars to customers to implant STJ. Choose carefully, JP, very carefully.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The region is falling apart. If RK were to leave and go to BTK, it would be the final nail in the coffin. He would dominate.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can JP only pass out so many dollars? I don't think there is a cap

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Domination has begun by RK

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total mayhem.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AA out in Q4. MZ is bringing KJ back as the AVP to save the day.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Untrue, who are your sources?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you feel the love in the air with our region? JP is off to a great start.