Business Acumen

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2011 at 2:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, what a joke! Taking us out of the field for this? I just returned from this meeting. How exhausting----10 hours days and flying us in on a Sunday?
    Shame on you Centocor Ortho Biotech! A waste of time and MONEY. My airline ticket was over $1,000.
    Who was responsible for this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were, because you don't possess business acumen. If you did, there wouldn't have been a need to put this program together in the first place.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it had been of any value, i would agree but what a load of crap and another week out of the field. A defining moment for me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was awesome. My manager said so. He's number one, you know, so he knows talent. He said I'm the best. Watch out, orencia, here I come!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an ISA. All the attendees received something positive from this. You are spewing this garbage to stir up management's anger at either the ISD, ISR or ISG groups. In fact your group provides nothing more then duplication. I hope they fire you after your 3 hour drive you idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were responsible as you have been with the company probably for 5+ years and still dont know how to put together and work a business plan..Geez you just learned how to enter a call last year! they should have fired your azz long ago. But your Dm cant fill out an fcr to say what a sac of crap you are so somehow you still exist here.

Your not so brilliant that you cant learn something

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone's jealous!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong on everything. Sounds like you didn't learn a thing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it is your lazy ass that did not learn anything. Mostly as you don't start until Monday. Your crew of misfits is about to be discovered as posers when you role play. ""Cumon Doc, let me take you to a game... thanks for the business... don't tell anyone we do this buddy... GAME OVER if you can't sell... and you can't

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the love of God tell me you were joking when you said "about to be discovered as posers when you role play." Role play? Lol. The most asinine invention of non-sales sales trainers ever invented. You can't possibly be that much of a tool can you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree with the role play comment, because the role plays have nothing to do with real in-the-field experiences. With over two decades of experience in the industry, I can honestly say that I have never seen a management so lacking in perspective. A biological product cannot be sold like a pill, no matter how greatly management desires it to be. I think it has something to do with their comfort zone: If they don't understand something, they try to use a model that they do understand. Then they point fingers at the sales force for not being able to implement a pre-failed concept. 7 calls a day gets you 7 calls a day, it doesn't necessarily translate into long-term sales. A better approach would be to take 20% of the given offices in each territory (remember 80/20?) and spend your time exhausting all possible methods to get them up and running. If you have to stay in one office a whole week, so what? Also, sell the product for ALL indications. If you need to use an office that is already up and running for administration, do it and the patients, physicians and the company benefit. CREDO: Can't Recognize Every Do-able Option (because it is easier to blame the sales force for management's collective failure to deliver a viable plan).

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said!!