Who is doing well with Zipsor?

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, Sep 29, 2009 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a much harder sell than I ever thought it would be. Is anybody doing well?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not alone out there. Zipsor is a joke and doctors realize it. Sucks that we will be forced to look for another job in the near future.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very hard sell. Not going over well. Cost is everything now.I am looking while I keep this job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Xano still thinks its the 1980's and you can find a sucker born every minute...

sorry Charlie...the game has changed, and no one is buying what Xano is selling...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long do you think we have?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 months at best...then we sell our pipeline (if you can call it that) to the highest bidder and DD walks away with a cool 3-4 mill

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy Dan did you know this. Start planning your retirement. It's so nice that the sales forces know the inside scoop before you do.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you have already given up before you have hardly even started selling this product. Good luck selling it with this attitude.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aleve liquid gels will do the same.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, not the same medicine.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been told that many use the generic of diclofenac or if they need it they write for the flector patch?? This is a very hard sell. I will wait to see numbers and see if the ones who have said they will ..do.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah you are right it is not the same but both will relieve pain to the same degree and Zipsor cost $140 and Aleve cost $35. The patient can take the money they save and buy there blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes medication. Right now many patients are in the donut hole.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a $30 copay with a script for Zipsor according to my neighbor.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My neighbor got a script of generic cataflam for $4.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why the c.o.b.r.a notices? I am having a tough time giving this stuff away for free.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe just a few select non producing reps got the COBRA notice.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No One should be surprised about this, unless your a novice to Pharma.

Everyone else knew that this would happen with ZipSore, but just ignored it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is doing well with Zipsor?

The competition!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah the entire sales force. this drug is f'n stupid. It took years and years of r and d to make this drug the winner it is. we keep telling doctors that it drops a level 7 pain to a 1 in 48 hrs all the while a mild opiate will take a level 7 pain to level 1 in less than 2 hours.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah..but we have prenatal vitamins too!!