New Biogen Hemophilia drug

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New product development- What a concept!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how far behind a long acting hemo A product is.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeing Victor hated the new recombinant that was being developed for a high producing BDD and fired ~20 staff that were working on the project my guess is never.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't be coming from Grifols, but it is likely that a long acting Factor VIII product will not be far behind the factor IX.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biogen expects their long acting factor VIII product to approved by June.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so glad I sell IVIG and not hemophilia meds. Those folks should consider looking for new jobs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're the only one that has that wish.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no perfect jobs, but the hemophilia market will continue to get more crowded as Novo and Biogen launch their new products. Grifols' niche with plasma products will likely continue to shrink, unless some really great prospective, double blinded data comes through showing Alphanate's superiority in eradicating inhibitors.

JMHO

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey RL, GR, VG, what is that wishful thinking? No study will ever be done using product for the eradication of inhibitors with a hemophilia drug.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahhh... there's several going on right now.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahhh.......... let me guess? they found 3 people so far? so far so good. but at grifols that would make a clinical. Now go out and sell!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the PP infers, these kind of trials are very diffficult to do. There are not a lot of patients, and enrollment in studies is complicated by the fact that many of them are children. Parents are often wary of enrolling their kids in clinical trials. The bottom line is that it would likely take years and years to get enough parients enrolled to generate any definitive data.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO THERE FOR........IF YOU ARE A GRIFOLS SALES REP........SELL ALPHANATE OFF LABEL FOR INHIBITOR PATIENTS. WOW WHAT A CONCEPT! NOW GO OUT AND SELL! REMEMBER, USE THE LETHAGAN PAPER. BUT SAY IT CORRECTLY.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You again?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a fucking idiot! Your getting your ass handed to you! Every IVIG out in is bending you over the kitchen sink! Specialty pharmacy is dancing around your product yelling stay away your reimbursement sucks ass and CSL is giving it too you in the ass and Baxter is doing a reach around and smearing your face in shit! Plus Alphanine is only 20% of the comp plan for those people in Hematology. Worthless dimwit, who had the biggest growth this year? The Hemostasis team did... Sure A9 business is going to take a hit, but we will see where things shake out as Biogen MS products have been paying the bills for all those Hemophila reps that have been out selling a product that hasn't been approved for the last 2 years.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May I suggest decaf?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But That poster is right, you think we have it bad, the Biogen Reps are shitting in there pants as they need new starts like last year. I work for a different company and most of the reps selling the new hemophilia drug are under the gun and a firing squad if they don't produce sooner than later.

I prefer Whiskey and Coffee.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so the Really? you again? poster. Is that how you greet your docs? Must be that Grifols sales training. Remember, go out and off label now!