DYSPORT - abobotulinumtoxinA - Therapeutic Franchise to be sold.

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2013 at 6:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ipsen makers of Dysport for therapeutic conditions will remove themselves from the neurology franchise by years end 2013.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Decisions were made in many areas when the Inspire operation lead by current GM collapsed and when his salary expenditures were over 1.5 million for a total of 4 personnel.

It will go down as one of the worst managed, planned, forecasted, and poorly developed operations in US biopharma history.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many of these post that have proven correct are posted at insanely early hours. Therefore, leading me to believe that it is someone in France posting. Maybe there is some truth to this.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nostradamus speaks again, listen everyone.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well common sense is your first insight.

The French have been feeding this dead dog for four years and they are done. No leadership has succeeded in four years. The company is family owned and one of the rogue family members wants out. Tax credits are almost out. Dysport made it to 11 million after 4 years ( laughing stock of a performance). Inspire deal and opportunity collapsed. Increlex debacle. SD is a cash cow. Current GM spent money like a lottery winner and gained nothing.

Now if you add all that up you tell me what 2 + 2 =

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was also one if the worst marketing and clinical communication efforts ever seen.

The marketing leadership was so remedial for two straight years. I was shocked to see no real creative attempts to break the market.

No dosing training
    No clinical ad boards
    No symposiums
    Very little injector training
    Marketing materials were no use to providers
    Paranoid legal and HR departments
    No VIP relations
    Medical leadership was a revolving door
    The mass firing of sales folks two plus years ago brought the whistle blowers
    Summary. French lost their financial investment and then some on this one French Fried!

Lets face it 11 million is a failure after 4 years. The French need their ass's kissed to get anything approved and leadership here said " hey lets just keep getting paid until they stop the train".

The French need to know though that current GM was real bad with money and not real good at business development. He had 1:1's with a great many but he didnt listen to anyone. He was what you would call a fraud listener. Acted like he wanted feedback but really didnt.

In the end the French and the Ipsen name are synonymous with lack of trust in the US market and in the end were both failures!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something isn't tracking. One "disaster" after another since 2010 and now the stock is at a 3 yr high outperforming the CAC 40. Somebody is trying a new shade of lipstick on this pig and the analysts seem to like it. In the past 5 yrs almost a billion euros (much of it borrowed) disappeared down a black hole in an effort to gain rapid, wide access to the US market with 3 orphan drugs with very narrow labels. Where to bury all that bad debt now? It's starting to smell. Perhaps a spin-off is in the works? Why else would you appoint a "Deputy CEO" with "expertise in the transformation arena"? Transformation is a nice word. Maybe there is a way to turn lead into gold after all... Future Ipsen Press Release: Ipsen spins off new company to be named BPI (Black Pearl Inc.) A debt laden shell corporation manned by a damned, but well paid, crew. Based on the current stock price I'm guessing that the "analysts" have already read the script. I'm shocked. Who could be the skipper of this ship? He must be a man so evil that hell itself spat him out...I can think of a short list of candidates. Can you? Grab some more popcorn. We are almost at the best part of the movie.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The European sell off is in the works as well. Hence rise in price.

The family is happy. Stocks go up when you have blockbusters or cut costs.

So cost cutting is the reason

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whats the stock symbol to buy?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny as hell. "manned by the damned." "hell itself spat him out" Classic!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only wish I was still around in order to watch Gordon Treadwell get fired. He had to be the biggest douchebag I have ever met in the pharmaceutical business. Where did this piece of crap ever end up? What a worm

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IPSEN wasted a great deal of revenue on this operation

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the words of that Fat Kid from the Simpsons ...... "Heh-Haa!!!!!!!" Idiots

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dysport is a great product it needs a name change

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

new name just came out "wrinkamania"

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why a price increase on Dysport USA?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because instead of making 10.2 million. They want to make 10.4 million.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha

Frenchey's. So stupid businessmen.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Dysport not part of Valeant Canada?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ambitious in reality. You saw the team

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We saw your team as well

Drunk your kook aid onc side. Drink it all day long

You will be unemployed from this location in 24 months.

You will not make forcast or any where near it.

Welcome to land of misfit toys