Goals and SICP plan for Launch

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2014 at 10:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does everybody think about their goals and SICP plan?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both are a joke!! SICP especially a slap in the face. No wonder no one was clapping when she announced it on stage! It was so awkward.

The most ridiculous thing is that the company is making an extra $10/mil a month on Exalgo - which we weren't expecting to have!!??? And if you look at the SICP plan, if you are 100% on Exalgo you make a whopping $455!?

No wonder everyone I know is looking to get the hell out of here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your SiCP plan like? Is it as good as it was for the Exalgo/Pennsaid launch? I bet you wish that Chuck, Ken and Tim were still there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been in this industry for a long time selling pain products and I must say I was surprised by the ambitious goals that I received last week. I wonder if I can be reassigned to a different contract? The SICP was not very generous. I have been a part of many launches at many other companies and this is weak. I will have to work way harder to get this off the ground with not much reward. It was no wonder everybody was silent when it was revealed on Friday. I was excited until that lady spoke (what is her name?) and shared it with us.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greed at its worst. 10 for me and crumbs for you. The payout is and joke!!

and then the fantasy land, 85$ per rx if your entire division hits 110% Sure!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is kind of shady. Haven't been here long but do know that these goals are not going to be met. I agree with the previous poster. Can I get reassigned to a legitimate contract?

The last general session was kind of awkward. Were they saving it for last because they thought we would be excited or were they embarrassed and didn't wanted us to complain all week? Either way it was kind of deflating. This isn't what I was told when I signed on.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i was not told i would need to stock every pharmacy . And very few want to take on on the new drug

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she did a great job with sicp, but.........let's be honest she over delivered with IMS performance analytics.

it's awesome right now! lovin it here!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you planning to sell off-label to reach your goal?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOW do people think the goals for XXR are unattainable? Who is the idiot that set these? They obviously have no clue about product launches.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like no kidding! Most people have zero Rx thru the second week of launch and they wanted 20 a week for the first few weeks. LOL

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously the goals were made unattainable so they wouldn't have to pay us bonuses.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unattainable only for losers. Get out and sell or you can go work at Enterprise. You listening faggot?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

two RD's left bcs of her and no data. she is killing it here

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My, my are we a little paranoid? You must have been one of the incompetent people who set the goals for this company. What's the matter have you realized that you are an idiot yet? Maybe you need to go to Enterprise because you sure can't run a pharmaceutical company. A little over our heads are we? Don't worry I left to sell products for a real company with realistic expectations, automatic stocking, decent bonuses, better pay and competent management, etc..... Need I go on? Keep on running this place into the ground.

Btw, keep the crude language to yourself. It is not very classy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is right , you tell this jerk who used such horrible language. And a homophobic person. maybe we can get them to resign like the mozzilla guy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see a lot of people on plans soon. the only people getting rx's are reps with buddy doc's

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst launch I have ever seen. I don't know what the executives were thinking. This will be an epic fail in a very short length of time.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enterprise - 64/Fortune Magazine Top 100
    Mallinckrodt - ??/Fortune Magazine Top 100

OK Skippy!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is sad when even my buddy docs are telling me that they feel sorry for me since I am selling dog products.

His words "you have the worst drugs, does your company have anything better?".
    My reply "oh yes, we have another game changer coming soon. A Vicodin ER at the end of the year".
    His response "you better be looking".

I am not joking this was our conversation verbatim. I can't believe I was talked into coming to this place. I was such a fool.