Aerospan

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2014 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is anyone going to be able to sell it? It is supposed to be the flagship product now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Generic pharma company made a bid to buy Meda....any questions?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look it up! "The Swedish drug maker Meda said Friday that it rejected a takeover offer from the generic pharmaceutical company Mylan."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the Aerospan forecast was $1 Billion...

... by September

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it very close to Dymista's year end goals. You know with the cracker jack forecast, those amazing AMR's we can reahc new heights.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right....the total market is 2 billion.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea we just got the numbers. there has been absolutely no sales on a failed attempt of a me too product. I feel sorry for this company including my district. the leadership at this company is a joke. there is no ownership on the failures from the VP trickled on down. The fact that these people are earning an income is such a joke. take a look around. oh wait. Aerospan has a built in plastic spacer and our nose spray is two generics mixed in the same bottle. Maybe the AMRs can make a difference. KC and his sunshine band will save the day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha. Whats the difference between KC sunshine band. and David Koechner? Google it. GOBs unite!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People respect David koechner and he is a comedian, but both are actors
    big difference is that David Koechner unlike KC doesnt destroy peoples lives because he is jeleaous or insecure- That my friends is no joke