Surprised by the Negativity

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here less than 6 months in Cardio and am surprised with the negativity. I like the job and have been able to move pills. The job isn't easy but the products are good. My territory is mostly Tier 3 coverage but doctors have been willing to write for me and I like my DM.

I like it here and so do a lot of my friends.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who is happy at Arbor is too busy doing their job to post here all the time. You have the bottom feeding underperformers wasting time bitching here. The internet is a cry baby's heaven.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm currently interviewing for a position at Arbor and everyone I have spoke with so far likes working for the company. Seems like a growing company and a great opportunity.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is good. It's not easy but it's fun.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arbor is like your worst nightmare from Hell as you are screaming in sheer agony from the searing flames that roast your very soul and strip way the last vestiges of your humanity.

If you are here (as you would be in Hell), you feel helpless and abandoned, with no hope at all.

Praying will not help, you will feel the agony of 15 million degree heat strip away your earthly flesh over and over and over again.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicken Little. I enjoy Arbor and am upset you appear to be the voice of all Arbor sales reps. I have many friends on the Cardiovascular team that are happy.

Please let Arbor go and it will set you free.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like my job and will use Arbor to get my pharma experience and move on if they don't pay up in a couple years.

9. Uncle Jeb

Uncle Jeb Guest

Arbor is NOT a place to get comfortable and have a actually have a career.

It's a temporary pit stop on the way to REAL employment!

USE them to get the experience you need and get the hell OUT! Keep it movin' down the line!

With Love,

Uncle Jeb

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is a permanent gig in pharma? Sanofi, Novartis, pfizer? Nuttin but layoffs.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how Jeb is double dipping and selling pain meds and pissing on samples but doesn't even work at Arbor. I like my job and Jeb can suck donkey dick. Fool.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uncle Jeb here!

I'm still collecting my Arbor check and double dippin' too!

Please tell your mom that I'm ready for her to "go down South"...she knows what it means!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unemployment and Medicaid?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell naw muddafukka! I'm still on the Arbor payroll and rocking that 1099 gig with compounding pharmacy meds!

My DM is clueless and I'm making mad bank!

Don't hate the player, hate the game..u punk ass bitch! :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big money? Compounding?