Response MSLs leaving!

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 left and more to come. DD is a clueless, sales-only "leader". What a joke of a little man.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waaaaaahhh….Sounds like some coward just got forced out for poor performance

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been at this company for a long time and I've never come across anyone who didn't speak highly of DD and I've had many dealings with him and he's a great guy. Don't pollute this board with your bitterness because you got let go for lack of performance.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSLs are not the only ones leaving. There are better companies offering better money.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know the manager, but hopefully he comes with more experience than sales. The MSL role is not part of the sales division and performance cannot be judged on sales performance. It is too bad our MSLs are leaving at this time. With other companies doing away with the MSL role, we could have taken advantage and built some nice support and relationships.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ironically some of the MSLs are former sales reps not PharmDs. Do you really think they have a chance finding employment elsewhere as a MSL?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck just let go of the MSLs, many of which were former sales reps.
    The standard MSL is now a PharmD. I think it would be difficult to find a MSL position if you don't have the advanced degree.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The resp MSL leader DD has no degree and is an ex rep. No wonder no one takes him or his MSLs seriously. No science background at all. It's pathetic.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we really need MSLs for a nasal spray? .......come on people!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clearly clueless. The Resp MSL "team" (read: bunch of former reps with ZERO science) is paid for in full by Resp Marketing. that is why DD kisses their ass and has the MSLs act like reps. Its a joke. He is a joke.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is standard practice for Commerical to provide Medical Affairs a budget for MSL teams. Thus, this is not unique for TR as it routine throughout Teva and the industry. Therefor, any perceived non-compliant relationship would not be a direct cause of this particular issue.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we really need MSLs for a nasal spray? Biggest waste of money especially since most are former field reps. No other company in the industry has MSLs who were former reps . PharmD anyone.....? It is embarrassing when a physician asks what their background is. I get the same feeling when a physician tries Qnasl in front of me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No wonder, these MSLs are just overpaid sales reps. Same with those medical education dollars awarded to big prescribers. Management still lives in the past. TR offers a field day for OIG inspectors.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree 100%. DD, AA, and SP are all former reps and have ZERO scientific knowledge.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SP has an ego that needs to be shrunk down

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hurry up with the back fills already.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DD is so clueless the backfills will remain open in perpetuity.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard James Walter taking over Med Affairs. McCain somebody confirm?