401k match to stop

Discussion in 'United Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And restrictions on our other benefits, Is this true?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is true, heard from someone in HQ. But they didnt know why, think it cause so much given in stock?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have to se!lll mood rings next to make some money!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We don't need no stinkin' mood rings! We are always blissful like Orenitram!

5. LMAO at these posts! So funny! Haaahummm, hahummm, sorry just clearing all my post nasal drip!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now, now if we remove our genitals all will remain fine!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just want to be free of drunken sailor, xanax addicted wife! It's breakfast, where's my OJ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has only been done by our male to female leader voluntarily. All others TBD at the next meeting of the Board or by your supervisor.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Piggish culture of taking from the peons when times are tough. Whatever happened to Robinhood theory of taking from the rich & giving to the poor?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management has all been made richer beyond their wildest dreams and they are starting to understand that they would only be taking from themselves? And who ever believed them when they used to tell us peons that back in the day? RJ and AS crying their eyes out during award ceremonies and meetings, both laughing till they cry now counting cash.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peeon

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks AS, finally showing some leadership!