Mystery Noven CNS Informant

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this mystery person and can you tell us more? Simply Amazing...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And hello...it's Spring....CNS is still here...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you are confused. What is this CNS team promoting as of May 1st? Do you really think CNS will stay as the CNS team much longer?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So in smaller cities they may cut some people where there are too many? I would hope top performers would stay. We do know WH feels threatened but CNS is calling on totally different docs so let's get along and be happy we can still feed our families... for now since CNS has different targets -they are staying separate division, separate incentive plan etc. They are doing WC with their T1 results plus BD... so I don't think 1 sales f force is in works until 2015

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think WH feels threatened by CNS. After all, WH is the more successful division.

6. If WH was so successful, it wouldn't need CNS to come help sell a pathetically unsuccessful medication. Considering CNS has virtually no experience promoting WH, I'm confident Noven WH is definitely the more successful than CNS...losers. Talk trash when you leave the company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Harry V, are you still with us? Did you have as much fun as I did at the national meeting?!? Change is positive, especially since there have been so many negatives this last year.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares right now which division is more successful?! Jesus, there are some idiots at this company! If Brisdelle doesn't turn the corner, which it's not likely to do, and VVD goes generic in the next couple months it's GAME OVER for EVERYONE, whether you're CNS or WH!... What a stupid argument!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pahleaze! Noven is sitting on the CombiPatch gold mine! Hahahaha

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I had a dollar for every doc that says "$4 generic paroxotine " or $25 Bd?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really! Who said any division is better than the other? It's not about competition between the two divisions. It's about Noven throwing shit out there and seeing what sticks. Then they will realign (assuming Brisdelle does OK) downsize, and make one salesforce calling on PCP & OB's.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But, but, but what about the weight gain and sexual dysfunction?......

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horny and skinny!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So we haven't been invited to national sales meeting in January yet...... where are you informant? Are any CnS safe?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope not

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if you are WH thanks! Karma sucks! We have families!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're welcome losers!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol enjoy your Severance previous poster, at least we know how to sell a hard to sell product - you answering the post are probably in the bottom 50% so you are worried we may get your territory - once again...... Karma!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling a hard product ? What a fucking joke! Take a look at your pathetic measly results ! All the ones left in cns are worthless !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmao! I'd say we are pretty good with our low level docs and NO OBS! Lol yes some reps at bottom are low- some of us at the top beat 1/2 the WH reps with their obs! I think thus is a PSS rep, - most novena reps are classy! Yes you got extended, but it's "contract" and you can be let go tomorrow !!!! Duh! By the way , did you ever try selling Daytrana? We fought for every RX and didn't whine about everything......so used to selling a product that sells itself- kind of sucks getting all these objections! Bye !!