Santarus / inventiv salaries

Discussion in 'Salix' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2014 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about a salary adjustment.... It's not making sense to keep us on at the current salaries.. The best people will leave this year, the good next year...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good bye then- good luck finding another job in pharma!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey tool bag... We haven't even had our annual reviews for the chance at a 1-5% pay increase. We just want what was expected but Salix is more worried about scheduling programs and doing ride withs. Don't worry we will wait, it's just upsetting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys got new salaries and stock grants when we bought you and brought some of you over. I wouldn't expect much- you should be happy you still have jobs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we didn't

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All we got were empty promises. Not even an update as to what might happen with our salaries. We're doing the same job as Salix reps but not paid for it. Talk about creating a hostile environment. Do you feel united?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's laughable......many of us Santarus reps made a million or more on our stock options and wanted the Santarus severance package. Like me, a lot of us just took the job for the heck of it. We don't need it, nor do we care. I'm doing my job, but if I get let go...so what. We laugh behind the stupid Salix reps backs, they are clueless. I had my Salix Integra rep meet me at my house to transfer some samples last month. He about cried when he saw my house...."dude! Your place is amazing!" I popped open the garage when he left and he got a glimpse of my CLS550. Yeah, i just identified myself....obviously I dont care...do I! His whole attitude of being better than me......yeah, that changed real quick. Enjoy your freaking Honda mini van that's your personal car! And those "grants". They suck buddy, get a clue.

Now for Inventiv. I thought all of our Inventiv reps were great. The bad news......Santarus didn't pay you much. The even worse news......Salix is not going to level your salary with the Salix or Santarus reps. You will just get the same merit raise as the rest of us.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had almost the same experience. At the National Meeting in Vegas, we met our team. We have more Santarus people than Salix. During a break, two of the girls were talking that their husbands were looking at new Accords. They were discussing the different models of it , what the upgrades were etc. the Salix guy looks at me, all puffed up his chest and says, "now that you are with a real pharma company, you too can buy the top of the line Accord if you want." he was all bragging and continued..."we just got the LX (or something like that) with leather!" then he said, I got a great lease deal......looks at me and says......what are you driving my Santarus man? I smiled..........a 700 Series BMW.......no lease......paid cash....my Salix man.

The little bitch didn't believe me.........until I showed him my cell pics. I smiled and said....I guess I could have bought 4 Accords.......but then......I'd be driving an Accord. This was the best part of our meeting. And yes....like you poster above me....I just identified myself too! Ha and do I care? Fu@@ no!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicole? You go girl!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody that has been at salix for 5 years or more and has performed, has well over a million in stock too. You think sucktarus is the only company that gives out stock? Of course some of you made out great when WE bought your shit ass little company- just like most of us will never have to work again if we get bought. I've been here 7 years and my initial stock grant was just over 3,000 shares- that one alone is worth over 300k. I wish 1/2 of you guys would leave cause if shows in your work ethic that you don't care.

I like that ims survey that showed clearly how drs felt about sucktarus reps. You clowns are at the bottom in every physician group you called on. We bought a few decent products and in the process inherited a bunch of reps that physicians don't respect.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you think you " never have to work again" because you have a million dollars worth stock is hysterical!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just love all the big money talk and fancy cars! What a bunch of insecure bitches. You guys are fucking hilarious.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW. Warren Buffett drives a Mercury Grand Marquis. You losers are such small thinking, pencil dick pussies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy are you full of shit. Our work ethic? Dream on, my Integra and Futura reps are useless. And look at the rankings little bitch. Number one rep in the country...Santarus. In fact they have more in the upper ranks than you Salickme reps. And whoopee......your initial grant is worth 300k. That's funny, and embarrassingly low. And your little IMS survey. Duh, we never had any money to pay docs......you pay them off with all these fake programs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't we all just get along?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Santarus had been calling on gastros for a total of 8 mos. when that IMS survey was conducted plus only 20 percent of our time (at least in my territory) was spent in gastro offices since 80 percent of my business was diabetes. Survey is skewed and stupid. Give me a break.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diabetes was our focus, not gastro's.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. I was paid mostly on diabetes. Only had 30 GI targets.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GTL all day long baby. Choooo chooooo. All aboard. Let's get on the Nic-Ho train.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You win the King Douchebag award my friend. Boiling your whole existence down to a 7 series that you carry picture of on your phone is so fucked out. I am sure it helps offset the meager size of your 2 inch penis.