The Most Amazing Email in Biogen History

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2014 at 5:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why pull this thread?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because it's so retarded that anyone gives a shit!!!! This website is to provide insight not gossip. You people must live a sad life if you need this soap-opera to fullfill your life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Provide insight? That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. It was the most popular thread ever.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm extremely offended that you used the word retarded. Seriously, for anyone to even care or comment on this tragic situation makes you worse than retarded. This topic is so gay it shouldn't even be up for discussion. Let it go and let's move on you losers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rebuttal? Do tell! Haven't heard anything about this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why move on when the people still want to talk about it. Are you the boss that tells everyone when they are done commenting?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like seriously... What really happened?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard she denied the whole thing.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The others in our company abusing Biogen the same way should go as well!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im still trying to figure out what everyone is talking about.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both TLL's together? who was the email from? inquiring minds want to know......

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they would double date with another BIIB "couple" that makes no effort to hide their affair?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I confirm that last post

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if having an affair with another married person is against Biogen policy?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if we know of another couple at Biogen both married, both openly having an affair on the company dime like the former TLLs are we breaking company policy by not reporting it?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR responding, if you do not report an offense like this and an investigation proves you knew you will be liable as well. Hope that helps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's mind our own business people. They'll get caught on their own. No need to fuel the fire.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are they now?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how this guy got promoted after working for Biogen for a year?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

promoted!!!! what kind of loser would hire such a POS!!!!