Cleveland Position

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to apply for this position but would like more information. Does anybody have anything to share about the open territory? How long was the rep there? Why did he/she leave? What is the manager in the Cleveland area like to work for? What products does that territory promote? What is formulary coverage in the area? Any information would be helpful. Don't want to jump into a hot skillet.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In just over two years 9/11 reps are gone. 82% TURNOVER. People don't leave bad jobs, they leave bad managers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heck yeah.. I'd be a bit worried if I got hired and most of my team were newbies. My team is all veterans 6 years plus. You know shit has gone down when there are that many newbies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the manager?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rep got promoted. Don't believe what you hear on here. I know a few reps from this region. They seem to like their manager and teammates a lot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true? That region has had new hire training filled up.... Was it 8 or 9 new hires in a region of 10 in a little over two years? Seems everyone in that region is looking for a way out! If your happy at a job, you stay! Bad boss you look for new job, "promotions" or just get the heck away.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The person who keeps bad mouthing this region is a former employee with an ax to grind. There has been turnover but the majority were either due to promotions, a family move, and a job offer that was too good to refuse. There are many reps in the region with a great deal of tenure. Also the region has had half the territories win President's Club over the past 5 years.

The manager is reasonable and compared to many, not bad. Only gets into your business if you deserve it. Most of the negative stuff you can say is just typical pharma manager stuff.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. This is a good region. All I care about is making money. This manager's reps do well. I wouldn't come to this website for a serious answer to anything but shits and giggles. if I were you I would do whatever I could to get the job. Before you accept the offer ask the manager for a field ride or people you can call to get a feel for the team.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager lost all but 3 of 10 reps in about 2 years. Not to mention a rep came and left in about a year. Manager makes reps write detailed call notes with an action item and reads call notes to keep himself updated.. If that does not tell you to run not walk away... Don't buy that people left because husbands were transferred, better jobs were offered etc... These people just want a reference if needed. Guys an asshole and you will start looking for another job or encouraging your husband to take a transfer after one day in the field. Don't take job unless you are desperate... You will hate everyday of it! 8 people gone in about 2 years- FACT!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually this is not a former rep with an 'ax to grind' since this is an anonymous board you should not be pointing fingers as to who you think is writing. There are only THREE veterans on this team and if 8 were lucky enough to leave just imagine how many people wish they had the opportunity to leave. TOXIC TEAM

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a pissing match. who gives a shit? move on

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

glad this person wasn't on my team. who is this former rep?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think you are allowed to mention names... better ask your manager about that one before the buckeyes go buckwild again....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah baby

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That manager needs to get his reps off of Cafe Pharma. If they are concerned a former representative is writing it is a former representative those employed by the company are held to a higher standard. There are only 10 reps, one manager and one regional that could possibly be concerned enough to be posting on this board... I suggest you stop writing on this board. Consider yourselves warned. Enough.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call BS what was Cleveland promoted to?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy the holidays with your dogs.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like this manager is on here trying to do some damage control based on a few of these posts. This manager has been known to do this in the past. The RSD and the Area Director come onto ths site frequently to do damage control. Losers.....beleive the original posts...this manager is NOT someone you would want to work for.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the person looking at the Cleveland position, just ask the manager at the interview where the former rep has gone. For anyone in the company, just ask around where the reps have gone. You'll find out and the person on here trying to stir the pot will be shown to be just that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entire team is new but 3 reps. Name me one other region that had 8 reps leave the last 2 years. Can't do it! Pot doesn't need stirred.