FBI Investigation!!??

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2011 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? What's next??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today in Novato. What is going on? Anyone know?

3. Please direct any inquiries to Jane Thomas of Human Resources.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all offices are investigated

The FBI sequestered and locked up all files and addressed several offices including the corporate offices and peak sleep.

This is big time and the employees are freaked out. I wonder what the exact reason is.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: all offices are investigated

Fu$k you and pps. Glad to know Jason and every other turd will have to polish there resume.

Corruption at every level. You are not a sales company, you are a patient centered respiratory company. Lololololl. Lmao

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you are a loser or what? take your xanax tool and get an education so you understand what what you read. PPS is my enemy and a competitor. Who raised you and you are about as professional as they are. God help who you work for if you work.

Again, does anyone know what happened? I dont want rumors or anger management drop outs, I want to know what is going on. They are going to get what they deserve finally.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is up your ass? the person just asked a question? get some class. I want to know what happened too.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called FRAUD and PPS has been doing it for years. Just NOW getting caught.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bakersfield offices were visited as well as Novato. Employees told not to touch their computers or anything on their desks and were told to leave the buildings. Local TV station showed video of agents at all three locations walking around and hauling out shrink wrapped pallets of boxes, files, etc.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Anybody hear anything else today? The company is being very quiet - no surprise there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brentwood RO raided late yesterday.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there is fraud and forgery thru out this company and we should thank the ones who turned them in and enlighten Mr Kane to the unfortunate reality that HELLO Medicare/medicaid and now the FBI knows of ur fradulent billing practices and forged scripts and overnight ox test results...wake up...investigations have only begun

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear a certain office in Tempe is having a shredding party today. lol

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope they work their way through all of the PPSC offices! The FBI would have a hayday in the Chicago/Northwest Indiana offices!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have a complete list of all PPS locations that were raided? I've seen on the news and in the newspapers that all three locations in Bakersfield were hit, plus Ridgecrest, Ca.

Can anyone confirm other offices? And, specifically, why?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pcc's signing thier own CMN's in Chicago

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand the raids are only in California.
    Ridgecrest, Bakersfield - center, Peak Sleep and Pharmacy,
    Novato and Brentwood.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How SWEET is that!!! TRUE karma at work...gotta love it :)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Brentwood was not