for daily banking news and anonymous message boards, check out the new site cafebanking.com

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

» Sponsored ads

Go Back   Cafepharma Message Boards > Company Boards > aai Pharma
Register Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark and Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 12:04 PM
anyoumous

Jester Re: AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I propose AAI hires more qualified contractors instead of the half a step cleaning staff to paint and move stuff. I mean, aren't they a cleaning outfit? Who calls a janitor to paint? Shady...
Tim is that you?
Old 04-25-2012, 12:05 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

Quote:
You don't want to work here.

Everyone is afraid, this isn't a company that values the employees; it threatens them. A long time ago it was a good company but all of that changed when the new management took over. Now it just sucks. Try Quality Chemical instead.
Nice Plug Dr Saied
Old 04-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Anonymous

Angry Re: AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

I can honestly say that I like my job at aai and work hard at it. I can also honestly say that some of this new management is WORSE than the old management. I just wish that one of them would take a bath. P U. And on another note, that guy that spits all over you whenever he talks is nasty
Old 04-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

Most of us just want to keep our jobs and will put up with all the garbage in hopes that there will be a change for the better.

Previous management wasn't perfect but at least they knew the business and what they were doing.

It sure sucks now.

The cheerleaders are all mushrooms.....kept in the dark and fed BS. They seem to like it.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Get over I already

Nervous Re: AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

Quote:
Most of us just want to keep our jobs and will put up with all the garbage in hopes that there will be a change for the better.

Previous management wasn't perfect but at least they knew the business and what they were doing.

It sure sucks now.

The cheerleaders are all mushrooms.....kept in the dark and fed BS. They seem to like it.
Some of us just chose to look at the glass half full instead of half empty. If u prefer to call us cheerleaders so be it. It sure is better than being a "windy whiner"
Old 04-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Anonymous

Banghead Re: AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

My glass is overflowing.

This will be another Saturday at work, no overtime pay, no thank you, nothing.

And no, I am not working weekends and overtime because I am slow or incompetent, if that was true then I would be management.

Cheer all you want but think about this; where did the money for Celsis and the new lab renovation come from? They borrowed it! I bet that just paying the interest on the loans is more than the company makes.

We are facing bankruptcy again, remember how much fun that was?

Pat will leave before that happens and will tell everyone at the next company he destroys how he grew AAI, built new labs and how successful he was. He will leave out the part where he screwed us.

Did you see the Star News? Did you pick up on the part where Pat is calling us a CMO not a CRO?

Yikes!!!

If our fate rests with Charleston and solids manufacturing then we are really in deep stuff.

Hi Ho....Hi Ho....
Old 04-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Anonymous

Chrissie, is that you?
Still unemployed and posting on a Saturday morning?
Old 04-28-2012, 04:07 PM
Anonymous

[quote=Anonymous;4347672]My glass is overflowing.

This will be another Saturday at work, no overtime pay, no thank you, nothing.

And no, I am not working weekends and overtime because I am slow or incompetent, if that was true then I would be management.
Yikes!!!

YIKES!!! You are at work and are posting on Cafepharma? No wonder they do not pay you overtime.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:53 PM
Anonymous

Exclamation Re: AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

If you are working on the weekend and dont get payed then you are one of the bobble heads and your going to get a sore throat. not good. dont forget to use mouth wash before monday morning.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Anonymous

Maybe he is jealous of CMOs like Lonza and wants to get a warning letter just like themů..the way quality is going I would not be surprised if we do
Old 05-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Anonymous

Do any of you actually work for AAI? Are you not afraid that the IT people are assigned to figuring out who posts the comments.

I am hoping that the salaries of those who didn't survive the recent chaos will generously be applied to the salaries of those who did survive the recent chaos.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Anonymous

The salaries from those who left or are laid off will go to expensive parties for Pat and his pals.

More layoffs to follow....CMO, I don't thinks so. The labs have always been the core business, but now that Pat has screwed them up he has to try to re-invent to company.

Good thing we are at the coast, there is a pirate in charge.....Arrrg...BOHICA cabin boy!
Old 05-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Anonymous

All we can hope for is another payday. My manager is clueless and the laziest person I ever met.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Anonymous

Quote:
All we can hope for is another payday. My manager is clueless and the laziest person I ever met.
If you can justify this statement Im sure with a detailed submission to Pats mail box it will be looked into. He wants top people in management positions. Dont be afraid to step up in the best intrest of the company.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Anonymous

Arms Re: AAI new Lab? Better fix problems at home first!

There is a "Rat someone out to Pat" mailbox?

I though his cool-aid drinikng spys gave him all of the dirt he uses to fire anyone who does not agree with him.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: