Welcome to the Ligand board

Discussion in 'Ligand' started by cafead, Jun 19, 2004 at 2:10 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Ligand company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just want to say to all of you: Fuck You and get a real job!!
    You clicked here to look for dirt and other BS regarding your own company, get your shit together or leave

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

again with the fornication?

4. gaman

gaman Guest

this must be mw

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I just want to say to all of you: Fuck You and get a real job!!

get your shit together or leave

[/ QUOTE ]

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ligand is the Biotech's version of, "The Donkey Show"!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ligand has a good chance to surprise positively from now on. Be on the alert!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Investment merits of LGND

Ouch. My first experience on this message board was an angry, foul-mouthed, employee. (?) Other message boards (Yahoo, etc.) often times have thoughtful and informed participants -- particularly when it comes to the medical field. I don't think this is the right site for me, so I'd appreciate a suggestion or two for another Ligand Pharma related discussion/message vehicle.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Investment merits of LGND

You should probably understand the difference between the different message boards before you draw conclusions. The Yahoo board was made up of investors, primarily.

This site, and these boards, are for pharma reps. The posts you read on the Ligand board may or may not be written by current Ligand reps. Take everything you read here with a big grain of salt. It's probably not the right site for you if you're an investor. And it was never meant to be for you.

10. finleyfarmer

finleyfarmer Guest

Does George Lewis still work at Ligand?