Eddie Tavino

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2012 at 1:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Ed was the dummy that put together our bonus plan. So much for making money anymore. Yeah, he really has our backs. What a dope.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody splain to me how this poster came to the UCB board and happened to post this on what was a stale post? People, this post is by fast Eddie himself. Ed, stop worrying about CP and focus on doing your job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to the top Eddie

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the people in IBU who were laid off if Eddie and Habig have their backs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Flat on their backs" is more like it. Thanks guys, is this the new UCB Speak for "Headcount Neutral"??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where or who lost their jobs??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mid West?
    North West?
    North East?

Performance problems? On improvement plans? Making room for SuperOverStrikeTeam reps?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it was a large number, it could be just luck of the draw. A small number means it was select.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eddie and the Cruisers

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck. He just hired my old DM from Leo initials AP. You guys are going to love her. You won't see or hear from her for months after the initial introduction. A real "people person." She will not have your back when the chips are down. Stepped over a lot of bodies at Leo and never blinked as long as she was secure. Enjoy! We are happy to be rid of her.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what what?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my man eddie

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

E!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joy!