Reorg/Diabetes Care

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best comment I have read in CafePharma. Finally someone who takes accountability for their own actions and implements their plan. Very refreshing! You will do well in life! Kudos to you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks MG. I appreciate your words of encouragement. Can I have some Recognition points for your Kudos?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody wanted the Spirit pump because it was too complicated, OMG, it took 50 keystrokes on a PDA or on a Palm Treo phone to get your bolus calculated. Hey, how popular is that Palm Treo smartphone these days? So, when the Combo pump launched, what did we learn - we repeated that same tired worn out European software that doctors hate. You had plenty of years and plenty of input from the good ole USA, but in the end, yep, it's a POS with European crap software that is tiresome and complicated and "not intuitive" to MDs, CDEs, or patients/customers. History just keeps repeating itself, Roche does not learn. SsssOoooooooooo.......................onward with the next round of layoffs. Rinse and repeat and have the same outcome.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about layoffs or severance-Don't hit your pump goal, on a PIP and out the door. Same outcome, costs RDC nothing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buy out of the PIP using your Recognition Points

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What 2-3 quality people leaving a day....

6. AnonymousX

AnonymousX Guest

It's March 17. Is the prediction right?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so, no reorg today as the trolls commented about, but this job is absolutely NO FUN anymore! I'm not implying that a job should be fun, but the leadership is currently squelching all positive energy from everyone! They need to realize that the Combo pump just plain sucks compared to the competition and they need to quit trying to get us to polish a turd.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about layoffs or severance-Don't hit your pump goal, on a PIP and out the door. Same outcome, costs RDC nothing.[/QUOTE]

Got to love that German engineering right?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes I wonder if MG actually believed he was being given a viable business unit when he took on the job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reorg to be announced on tax day...April 15th

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know its on tax day? Where are you getting your information from?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still wondering about the division and where it's going. What's the latest? Is dooms day upon us or is it the just the lunar eclipse someone was talking about? I'd just like to know what's up?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still wondering? You know exactly where this division is going, but you are like the rest of the morons who have stuck with your stupid dull drum job at Roche, too afraid to better your self and have accepted mediocrity as your destiny.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why full of hate my young padowon??? You are going toward the dark side... Me likes working for Roche. Use the force.... Resist hatred...stay at place you will where products are back ordered , goals are out of this world and bonuses get blown up like the Death Star... Life is good..

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm.... Why so full of hate?? The better question is why is someone so full of hate AND no longer employed by Roche even on this board?? Wow! Talk about a loser.... nothing better to do than swim in this sea of sad shit??

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont think they are full of hate, they are resentful, this company treats you like crap, cares less about people or their livelyhood. The job market is bleak, we are kind of stuck. Its true, PIP thats all they know, and only way to manage. Oh and lets not forget, if you are on a PIP you get no raise at the end of the year.

Goals are a joke, save your money this year.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude if you are so happy working here at Roche why are you on Cafe Pharma? Everyone knows this is the place to vent and talk smack about the company. With over 74,000 hits to this link from a division of a few hundred people speaks volumes. So you can step off your high horse. No need to chastise someone who has moved on.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you guys still around? Not for much longer tell fat ass JC and the useless leaders at Roche to fuck off - they already screwed you over you are just too stupid to know it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will use the remaining DC staff to support the new RU GAY genomic test

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like all you haters are jealous. You all got canned ( "what you misused you fleet card on gas for your single engine lawn mower or double dipped on your expenses to pay for the kegger at the local HS or never got up to call on customers because you could tell if it was daylight savings time or not or wet your pants in a hospital too much from not knowing how to use a lancet) or just couldn't hack it and now you gotta be a hate-ta. Go crawl back under the rock you came from. Roche is doing just fine now that you are gone....