JnJ sucks

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen and well said.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, over the last 15 years, the decline of JnJ has begun to set in for the long-term: and, lets face it, it is getting worse as the years go by: the only way to fix these chronic problems around lack of GMP, quality, ethics, and healthcare competence is to completely purge the old guard and bring in fresh talented blood - starting with quality leadership, IT staff, legal teams, and more

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur...so true it's frightening!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree and you can start looking at R&D group, regulatory and quality worldwide...some real losers in those vital roles.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. I have head some pretty racy stuff about RA in Canada.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANOTHER 2.5 B SETTLEMENT TO LOOK FORWARD TO

http://www.massdevice.com/news/johnson-johnson-commits-25b-depuy-asr-settlement-deal?page=show

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't imagine the number of people that have been devastated by our drugs. Every time I see another headline about J&J, it is almost always negative and involves injuries. Good grief!! I wonder if senior management lied to us about the safety of our products?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no doubt that Weldon, and his cronies, and Gorsky too, lied to the sales force about the safety of our products. It makes me upset that I may have contributed to someone's disability.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's do the math !

2.5 B for risperdal + 2.5 B for the hip implants + x for many other recalls = 5 B +++
    5 billion dollars in damages at minimum folks.

Plus all the other pay outs I have seen in the past couple of years.

That is disgusting.
    I will not be buying JNJ products and yes, I am job hunting to get out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup... they keep feeding us cupcakes and little"tokens" are left on our desks ( lotion, key-chains etc.) but what a mess.

We will not be sidetracked my trinkets. We see what you are all about JNJ.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a proud 25 year employee the real issue is with upper management and their "good ol boy" system. If everything is great no worries but the first sign of trouble, management huddles up, you can we blame and who gets thrown under the bus. So if theres a layoff the person with the tire tracks gets fired. The managers favorites never worry one bit. After the smoke has cleared, its back to their fun and games. The amount of stress every layoff/down sizing almost killed me. I just recently became disabled and on long term pay with benefits. It first I was worried about money, future, my health, etc. I'm sad to report that this was a blessing as I don't have to worry about those lying P.O.S. bosses. I have stopped taking my blood pressure medicine (although on more meds), go on walks, eating healthy and not missing working at JNJ on bit. The JNJ Credo is NOTHING but a bunch of nonsense except for the shareholders return of profit.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company claims it focuses on diversity of its workforce. They seem to forget that AGE DISCRIMINATION is also a diversity issue that must be addressed. The company does not hire experienced people that are over 50 and implicitly "forces" its 50+ employees to start think about different career pastures outside of J&J.

The credo is a crock -- and is becoming more and more irrelevant as the pressures of many losing J&J businesses are making the once respectable company act and smell like the other double-talking / diversity-phony pharma companies.

Stop being AGE DISCRIMINATORS -- and walk the diversity talk you like to promulgate to shareholders.

---------------------------------------

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another settlement...this time 4 M dollars...chump chain for the chumps at the top.

When is someone going to lessen the pay checks and parachute packages for these clowns?
    When you screw up you don't get to leave a millionaire!
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-02/j-j-oregon-settle-in-first-state-deal-over-hip-implants.html?cmpid=yhoo

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

J&J Paid Over $150K to Doctor Who Sat on FDA Safety Panels

http://newbrunswicktoday.com/article/jj-paid-over-150k-doctor-who-sat-fda-safety-panels

One more embarrassment.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. #58 Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 6:27 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016 at 11:27 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In response to the tile of this thread: you got that right.