Gilead shopping Letairis

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top financials firms are talking about Gilead looking to sell Letairis and get out of PAH

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No BS. Gilead doesn't like being in a market where they aren't number 1. With Maci, Rio and now oral Trep they will never hold onto there $500 million dollar Letairis. Gilead doesn't want to report positive HIV sales, incredible Sovaldi sales and a loss of $100 million in PAH. Wall Street will crucify them and the stock price.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Letairis does nothing to GILD shares, no one cares about PAH.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do I hear Lilly at the door?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a complete moron who would buy Letairis!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Soo ... I am seriously getting my ass kicked by Maci right now. How's everyone else feeling?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After listening to our marketing department this week, we are in complete denial and a lot of trouble.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead has it's head in the sand and does not want to admit they took maci lightly. They are kicking my ass too, and I did well last year!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What?! Aren't you in SALES? Does the "company" have to tell you to do everything?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! But apparently we need to tell you how to set goals. Only 9% of the country is hitting goal!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Tim!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim who, my entire district isn't hitting goal so Tim is not alone dick!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit complaining, you all agreed on the goal, I saw all the heads nodding at the meeting when they asked "is this goal doable?" Then you all cheered and clapped and screamed loudly.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is Eric. Whats up?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck off! I look forward to seeing the other 12 new hires at Intermune.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck pays $1B to buy into Bayer's cardio future

May 6, 2014 | By Damian Garde

TOOLS
    Comment
    Print
    Contact Author
    Reprint
    Merck ($MRK) plans to use the proceeds of its planned $14.2 billion consumer business sale to Bayer to beef up its pipeline, and the in-transition pharma giant isn't wasting any time, signing a billion-dollar deal with its new partner in a move to get its hands on some new cardiovascular drugs.

Under the agreement, Merck will hand over $1 billion up front to split the rights to Bayer's stable of drugs that modulate soluble guanylate cyclase (sGC), an enzyme tied to the widening of blood vessels. That includes ex-U.S. rights to Adempas, Bayer's FDA-approved treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension, and stateside rights to vericiguat, a Phase II sGC modulator under development for worsening heart failure. Merck is on the line for another $1.1 billion in milestone payments tied to collective sales of the whole franchise, Bayer said.

Merck also gets opt-in rights on the rest of Bayer's early-stage sGC drugs and has agreed to make its similar candidates available under the same terms. The two plan to share costs and profits on all co-developed treatments along the way.

Read more: Merck pays $1B to buy into Bayer's cardio future - FierceBiotech http://www.fiercebiotech.com/story/merck-pays-1b-buy-bayers-cardio-future/2014-05-06#ixzz31Xq8cRoQ
    Subscribe at FierceBiotech