Worst Manager Award

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's hear it for the worst manager at Teva Oncology. Name and reason please.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS - a sparkling a$$clown

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ME - holy-hell he is bad... The guy is dumb and I am not sure if he is even human. He is a TEVA made robot - regurgitating whatever LD has programmed him to say.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ME-no question...

He would not survive in any other Oncology company. A bad liar and struts around like some strange court Jester praising the benefits of the DSA...making fat jokes and prosecuting those who sought freedom from this jail in order to take care of their families.
    KK,PC,RM,ER,JM,KM...all left because they saw no future here under his dictatorship and or could not stand working for him.
    BB is really pissed because he usually wins. The court Jester is in the Granix pole position and is beating his chest back in KC..."Ya see.....I arrived and showed them who's boss" ...The place where the best people come to work? How about the place where the best people are choosing to leave....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark Eaton wins by a landslide. The votes are in and basically everyone voted by leaving the West. Big surprise there!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Florida manager? I see two positions open and I am thinking about trying to get an interview.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think they are open. AC is cancer. Affirmative action at its worst.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think so...the worst type of AA is the buddy system which resulted in ME arriving here in Oncology or giving President's Club awards to people who have no right receiving them.

AC is no worse than than the Elitist sorority girl up north who ran MC out of his job and KM- who only took care of his fellow buddy from Utah before fleeing back to the primary care world.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why her?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not her with the same initials. I think they are referring to him in Pittsburgh which is a shame. He (and her) are good people caught up in a terrible cycle of poor leaders and communication from back in the home office. It has been a steady decline in morale since BC and MS started their reign of neglect.

We all suffer, not just the RMs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It starts at the top

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For 2014 there are so many contestants that could win this highly desirable award.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would have to be East Area RMs in the Respiratory Division!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK in NJ

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep and his "best friend" Jack Verela. Really, get off your "best buddy" or Lovers coat tails!
    Its obvious he has no medical knowledge of anything!
    Teva get him out.......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree. Good company. However, how is it not a conflict of interest that best friends of 40 years work for another? JV is incredibly naive and not a sound manager at all.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JV = sparkling a$$clown!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jack Off V