Double Dipping

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, May 11, 2012 at 12:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    Fan base doesn't matter. The fact that you think pm has many more fans matters not!
    You are still obviously dumber than dirt!
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping, (financial) and will continue to double dip.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lmao!! First you want the "readers to decide" but when they do you say they're "dumber than dirt". Why are you so angry? You obviously are angry with the way you are perceived on here. THAT is VERY obvious.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    I never said the readers are "dumber than dirt". I said YOU are "dumber than dirt". You seem to be the one who comments on me! But deep down inside, I LOVE IT!
    You appear to have a very difficult time comprehending what is written!! Yes, that makes YOU dumb. Maybe you should read posts twice before commenting!
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping, (financial) and will continue to double dip.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fuckface, you called the guy dumber than dirt for pointing out the ratio of people on your side or against your side. Is he not a "reader"? Or do you only consider "readers" those that agree with you (mostly your own posts). You respond as if every post not in your favor is the same individual. There must be AT LEAST 2 of us, because they aren't all from me (this is my second post). Oh, and we know you don't "love it". It's clearly eating you up inside. Lol!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New poster here. I agree with this poster. I agree that dipper is a joke and likely not telling the truth. Just my opinion. I must be dumber than dirt.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everytime I read this I can't help but picture a Kevin Spacey like character, highly intelligent but slightly deranged, plotting the destruction of the world. There is something deliciously smarmy about it that borders on creepy. The only thing that saves it from abject creepiness is that DD is engaging in one long joke in the tradition of Andy Kaufman. He is amused everytime someone responds to his posts, and laughs when people actually take him seriously.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does ANYONE actually take him seriously?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love the double dipper.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your kind support. Just got back from out of town visiting relatives.
    It's ok not to choose to double dip- to each his own. But the name calling is over the edge I feel. But, I think they are really the ones with with the problem
    I only pointed out the truth in my post #401. It would help to read it before responding.
    Actually, I think the responder is one person! I just refuse to believe that Purdue has so many people who can't read. But again, that's his problem. I know he has a very hard time accepting that double dipping does occur, and some people are successful doing it. I guess it's a deep- seeded issue(s). If you have time, go back and read some of his posts, and make- up your own mind. Perhaps you'll agree! Perhaps you won't.
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping, (financial) and I will continue to double dip.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a double penis can I double dip?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By my count there's AT LEAST 4 anti dipper posters. Don't know about double dipping but your great at misdirection. Upset about the name calling, but you referred to people as dumb, and everyone that thinks you're full if shit you start claiming they're mad with deep seeded issues. Seems to me the ability to lie, cheat and steal without an ounce of remorse, much less actually brag about it, shows who has deep seeded issues. Did your mommy not breastfeed you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    Maybe being breastfed would have changed my mind about double dipping. Maybe my formula was the real problem! Gosh, you're so smart!! You just had to have been breastfed by mom!
    (Just read his posts--- and shake your head)!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's hilarious AND right on point! How does the dipper evaluate someone else having deep seeded issues? Lol!!!! I'm not one for the poor language, but otherwise couldn't agree more.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy Kaufman is laughing in heaven. You're all involved in one protracted goof.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but it's fun to play along. No one takes themselves more seriously than the dipper. Lmfao!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    Yes indeed, it's fun to play along! I always take double dipping seriously because it's my livlihood!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dipper With all the crap that seems to be going on here I think maybe I should consider double dipping. something I was not wanting to do. should I apply to pharma companys or othe companys outside pharma? whats the best to do? are you still doing it?
    Anxious

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipper here:
    It's not possible for me to give you a correct answer to your question. It should revolve around what YOU want to do, your income possibilities, and enjoyment.
    The main thing I would say is this: It's probably best to choose a second job that has the least amount of micro- management. It's easier to control both your jobs without having to worry about someone coming to work with you frequently. The less often the better.
    I enjoy the benefits of double dipping, (financial) and will continue to double dip. Let me know how it works out for you!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thanx. I may choose a job in home health. Im intervewing for one now. There should be few ridealongs and I can double dip easier. The salary is lower i think but the job gives me more free time. Im looking foward to 2 checks

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you live with yourself did you sell your soul ? Not worth selling out to the enemy, if you are so unhappy - leave man up. Don't forget to go to church & ask God to forgive you for being a Big liar, & then lie the rest of the week. it's idiots like this that cause micro ngt. Tacktics thanks for nothing joker.