Zohydro- Who is behind this political fiasco

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without mentioning names, I'm sure you all know. Enters- FDA approved Zohydro a far more superior and more effective with much less side effects to hit this huge market demand in this billion dollar industry.
    Sure the competitor(s) are worried, THEY SHOULD

All propaganda and a weak attempt to disrupt what is about to come the best selling product of its kind.

no technology can prevent an addict from swallowing a pill in the first place, let focus on the million in need and not the junkie street corner person

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heavily invested here as this company will be a sure leader.
    I retired from my investment in Jazz when it was $3 just when they were going through the same controversial and political issues when they launched Xyrem and all the negative publicity they received.
    Don't pay attention to all the noise, as I did exactly when investing in Jazz. Look where they are now and what their xyrem sales are now. $550+ million.
    Zogenix is my largest investment to date and once projected earnings and guidance are made in the future, it'll be to late to act and take position.
    Steal at this level right now, smart money has been heavily buying which is evident from the mass ownership percentage levels.
    Double digits are near and will only grow as they develop their abuse-deterrent formulation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roxicodone, OxyContin, generic oxymorphone ER, and Exalgo, heck why not remove everything an addict can abuse DUH
    How many idiots have sniffed glue prior to driving? Are we going to take glue away from variety stores now too? Worse the drinking and driving right
    Where does this NONSENSE END????????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need to get the word out here that it is SIMPLY....Vicodin without tylenol. Put it in plain English. It's not a new heroin.....sheesh...idiots. The Co. should stress it is simply the same damn drug without the toxic acetaminophen, which I believe the FDA is going to go after pretty soon. (IMO)

I also think it's crazy how many people have vicodin in their medicine cabinet at home from a dentist or having had it called in for back pain. This drug will be a huge game changer (I hope) I am hugely invested in this, and I have been waiting to see the journalists pick up on this FDA interview. Once they do, *if* they choose to follow this story (ugh) the shares should go up nicely.

I think Manchin should at least have the fact his daughter is CEO of Mylan, a co. that doesn't sell tamper resistant drugs, brought up to him. This is a huge conflict of interest it seems.

I am confident in mgmt though. They have done this before and will wait til 3rd quarter to do anything ie. sell or not

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disgusting to see how corrupt these politicians and some pharmas are these days and who is making this noise behind the scenes.
    Roxicodone, generic oxymorphone ER, and Exalgo text nothing is safe from an addict period.
    Chronic pain patient a are sick of these toxic polluted infested acetaminophen substances.
    Who has most to lose here once Zohydro has taken off, these other fat phama greedy pigs don't wNt to lose their billions in market share. That's the real issue here stirring this whole corrupt political nonsense, as if they haven't much deeper issues and problems to look after.
    Disgusting

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

political campaign contributions can do wonders this day in age. Sad