Put a fork in this turd

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel bad for the people in the field because we are scared in the home office, I can't imagine what it is like in the field. We used to be a great little ethical company and GE was actually great in the beginning. Now there are so many unethical things going on and GE is a jerk backstabbing everyone. He may get his wish to be president soon but I'm not sure what our company will look like at that point. bJ has hauled plans on building the new home office which tells me that we are in trouble. Oh well it was a good run!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously don't work here anymore otherwise you wouldn't be so blatantly wrong. Get over the fact that you we're let go and move on. In other words grow the hell up.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this site. All true; GE is awesome and DT along with DL are hotties for sure. Hotties=Presidents C honorees

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who really cares about GE? Everyone agrees he is an ass but let's get back to the hotties. TT tops my list.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT you nailed it right on the Head. Hot, Hottie, Hottness!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT is a hottie ny orker chick

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doo doo

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT does more for me than an apokyn side effect ! She is smokin hot . Glenn is still an ass but TT rocks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad they got rid of BB. He is a sexist chauvenustic pig. Did i also say a pathological liar and narcissicistic prick!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to disappoint Glenn but your feable attempts of reflective association fall on deaf ears. All the things you wrote are true about yourself. Why would you try to take down and deflect your own qualities on to others. My understanding is that You wouldn't even have your job unless BB QUIT. You should be thinking the guy not ripping him down. If the company valued you then they would make you an owner otherwise you are just another salaried grunt like the rest uof us so get off your high horse. bB is probably making 300k a year and happy. You make 160k a year and mad all the time. Who made a better choice now??? Lay off of BB and please just get better AT YOUr job. You suck, own it, learn from it and for gods sake so some improvement soon.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bb please stop damm it!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, it's really sad now. You're a grown man acting like a 12 year old girl.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is better than a soap opera. You've got all the characters there - greed, inappropriate use of power, $ex, deception. Someone should make this into a show, it would make millions more than the company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT must have gotten tired of posting how hot she thinks she is and now wants to shift conversation away from her boys LW and GE. She might want to look at her gut before posting!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is funny!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT is genuine and cool please don't talk bad about her. She is pretty so please don't be jealous-you must appreciate her beauty

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT is beautiful, GE sucks and LW is a drunk. Any more questions?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT is a hottie

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The soap opra comment is funny and so true. Our company is a mess and as soon as I get my bonus I'm out of here . 'As the us/world meds turns". It's even a stupid name