Brintellix Scripts Rolling In!!!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2014 at 7:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another troll speaks! The old "reliable source" comment! What a moron!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL No wonder Brintellix is tanking!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every word true , believe it or don't believe it. I don't care either way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no reliable sources on this site, period.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I've seen that rep in offices What is so sad is he probably makes more than all of us.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice job Lundbeck! This is what you get when you hire "world class" reps. They think they're above being laid off! Bahahahaha....

Your royal highness who posted this-there are a hundred + qualified reps ready to take your job if you're above all this.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's do a little more math. We have give or take 100 psychs to call on. Of those 100, at least half are either no-sees or have a wrong address. From here, we have those who are appointment only or must call in hopes to make an appointment. What we are left with is a list of between 25 - 40 doctors we can impact. What this equals is a company who hired way too many reps. Do the math and you will see that when Lundbeck finally decides to pull out its calculator, they will subtract us from the equation and to the unemployment line we go. Oh, and I didn't even add into the equation the Takeda reps we share Brintellix with. Math never lies and this is not fun.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, but the one variable in the equation is that those pulling out the calculator are also trying to justify their own existence. The last thing they want is to give the impression that they're not necessary.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes at least one year to launch a drug, and sometimes more. Lundbeck needs us and more.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you sure this was a sales rep. Sounds like their managed care guy in Wisc.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every word true. I wouldn't have believed it either if I didn't see it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meanwhile...those of us that are actually trying to deal with MDD come across this bullshit and become even more depressed than we already are! I think all of you need to grow up a little. Maybe try to stop focusing on your bottom lines and the sell sell sell mentality and focus a little on the people that are actually really hoping that this new medication can help them deal with a situation that really sucks!! I couldn't even get samples from my pdoc because he was out, i was not offered a payment card but still, because I have had trouble with other meds I am willing to take a chance on this even though it is prohibitively expensive to begin with.

Maybe if your companies had focused on making this affordable for those of us that actually need it we could have a win win situation for everyone!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company needs to make enough money to pay for us. If we give away too much, we won't make enough money to pay for us. I give it a year before the company says Brintellix does not make enough so they're not going to keep us. Sales force, with or without copay card, let's get selling quick!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on people. Not quit sure why these posts are so negative. My entire region is doing great and I am above my goal. This can be done. We can do this. We have a great drug. Please stay focused and you should be fine. I for you am not worried. I have launched over 10 new drugs and this isn't any different than any other drug that I have launched. Every company has its issues when it comes to a launch. We are all going to be just fine. Go out every day and sell your heart out. We will make a difference in patients lives and this is why we will all keep our jobs. We were not hired for just one drug. We are here to stay. We have a lot of other products in the pipeline. They need us to be successful so stop worrying about it. Just do what we were hired to do.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Suzy Sunshine...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just somebody who appreciates her job and Lundbeck. I wish you could too!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Susy not Suzy! Get it right dumb a**!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your ibput HR!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We get paid on retail, non-retail, long term care and mail order! Your payout bonus will have nothing to do with a forced ranking. You have to meet/exceed your own individual territory goal and that will determine your bonus payout....regardless of a ranking. Forced ranking would put you in a "bucket" payout and everyone in that bucket will make the same bonus $. This is not a forced ranking payout that Lundbeck offers. For the contests, the field is forced ranked....bonus payout it not.