Being forced to room with someone at meetings is so degrading and dehumanizing

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2010 at 12:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh we're complaining about THIS crap again? Well, I have some news: based on the issues with Celebrex, and what I read in a ZS Associates report, starting in 18 months, about a third of us (and most KAMs and RMs) won't ever have to worry about roomies while working for Pfizer.

We're focusing and complaining about petty BS when something much, much more serious is starting to form. Do your homework, people!! Senior level marketing and other HQ-types are gearing up the huge, expensive non-personal promotion campaigns for launch in 2016.

Anyone wanna guess why?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A scientific research consensus has determined that those employees who have no issues with being assigned same gender roommates at meetings are homosexual or latent homosexuals.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non personal campaign...no need for hotel rooms...sounds like pharma has finally heard about this new thing called the internet and i-thingys that the new young docs like a lot...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most honchos here came up during the glory days of reach and frequency, when Mobile phones weighed a pound and Al Gore was still hatching his internet idea.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the not to distant future, you will be desperately missing your roomie's farting, snoring, and pubic hairs on the soap.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a roomie who farted and crapped like a champion. Charming otherwise.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be known as the good old days

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah yes, fond memories of awakening to a skid mark in the bowl.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even fonder memories of being in your mid 20's and having to room with a geezer in their late 50's who for some reason was not in the Masters Program.

Wow. When those guys get up in the middle of the night to piss they get it ALL.OVER.THE.TOILET.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These poor saps just don't get it. But they will, when that 10am call comes next Spring!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its funny. Look at the original posts in this thread. Notice how so few respond now, as compared to a few years ago? Many of the original whiners hit the bricks. If they didn't land at Otsuka or a small Japanese company, they're probably contract.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Especially when you wake up getting poked in the pooper. Awkward!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two years from this day, occasional roomies will be the least of our Pfizer-related problems.
    Clock it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like my room mate with his winter green DNA spray

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My roomate used MY toothbrush because she was so drunk!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rooming with someone is cool as long as you have a pitbull laying in the bed with you to stop any funny business.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

top performers and masters do not have to share rooms. aspire to be one of them...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your pitiful! Another effeminate,bed wetting,beta male who has a sense of entitlement. No surprise the industry is sinking like a rock.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The girls wrecked the industry, not the boys. All the "bow down to the working mother" crap is what polluted everything.

Most guys don't give a shit if they have to share rooms. Its the whiny, bitchy, self entitled women who expect the world to bow down to them. "I need a single room so I can call home at night and talk to my kids" blah blah blah