UPS NOTIFICATIONS

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let's talk about those TPS reports.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% accurate. The package has to be at your local UPS location prior to Friday to guarantee delivery at a specified time...after you've been verbally notified. If you have a package, you are being separated from the company. I feel sorry for all those affected. Novartis does suck and is one of the worst companies in Pharma. I worked there for 14 years, and got cut in 2012. I understand what you're going through. Advice....don't wait to look for a job!! Update your resume and brag book immediately. Make sure you print/copy all sales reports and evaluations. Good luck to everyone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU Nikos. You are a two faced jerk and liar. Shame on you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did managers receive the severance packet today after their notification call?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been explained.... UPS simply projects an anticipated delivery date based on the method (ground, next day, 2nd day, etc) of shipment the moment a label is printed. Doesn't mean the package is in transit or that UPS even has possession of it yet.

They'll keep amending the expected delivery date until they take possession. THEN one will see the usual tracking info that is normally displayed. It is 100%, definitively, the severance package.

I got both alerts last week, and the other one showed up today. Best of luck to all of you in the same boat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just learned not everyone had a label made that is getting cut at least not the first time around. There will be some surprises on Friday unfortunately.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how do you know this?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if I didn't get any packages at all,?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you stand a 47% chance of getting cut.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong it's a emailed delivery confirmation. Time of delivery is today from 12-4pm. You guys are just jealous I get mine today lol. Just means I get a jump on going through the 8lbs of material being sent. I hope you all that get a package get one today. Waiting in mean.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waiting is mean!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change Delivery
    Request Status Updates
    Label Created On:
    02/04/2014
    Scheduled Delivery:
    Thursday, 02/06/2014, By End of Day

There you go...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the final time, non of these UPS packages have been dropped off and processed for delivery. That's why it says: "order processed, ready for UPS. It is not "in transit" therefore it won't be delivered today. Guarantee you see the shipping info updated sometime this morning for delivery tomorrow. I don't know why this has been so hard to understand. Good luck everyone.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Shipped/Billed On:02/04/2014"
    Notice the "Billed" - label created on 2/4/2014. It's a next day delivery so delivery date automatically says 2/5.

If you sign up for text/email alerts you can get notification of when UPS gets it - and track it's delivery. *this is exciting!*

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW what a bunch of BS NVS is putting its reps thru.

How mean and nasty can they make it by this UPS package crap. I guess NJ has nothing better to do that play with peoples emotions and sit back with no recourse.

For those who do get the ax, you will be better of escaping this prision camp they call Novartis and never look back at this as a positive experience.

Now i know why the swiss act like nazis, same tacts of screwing with your minds!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was inside the package? I just received a UPS InfoNotice yesterday at my door because
    I was not home, When I called Ups they said its coming from DC Personal in KS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's prob nothing... Or more people would have also received it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a similar notice from same sender. I called UPS and they are sending it back now. Wonder what it was?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re being fired the cowards way.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest