Resolution Clip

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Sep 26, 2014 at 12:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just leave me alone God! Please? Come on guys? I was just doing what I was trained to do.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You screwed us man! Why couldn't you just lower your head in shame and walk out? We all know our balloon sucks..even after making "improvements". The Olympus balloon kicks are balloon's ass. Now we are all screwed thanks to you!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Cook Hemo clip is destroying the Resolution. BSC bulshitted their customers about rotation for too long. Read the IFU. What will you sell when the only change made to your 'new' clip comes out? Rotation? o_O

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting no new trolling on this subject from Olympians lately. I wonder why?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHA Cook's sales management are a bunch of incompetent r*****s with few exception. The Instinct clip is so "good" the product manager left Cook for another company. The person they have in there now as a PM is about as useful as a seine net in a sinking rowboat.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF is a seine net?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be retarded

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know what a seine net is but the analogy was really dumb bro. Just be happy you don't have to sell for Cook or Olympus. It has to be so depressing.