BSX New Recall... lethal error

Discussion in 'Boston Scientific' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BSX just announced that 27,000 patients will be added to their existing recall of 20,000 patients. Yes, good ol error code 1003 veered its head again. This is the recall where the battery gas gauge appears full....but due to faulty capacitor, it is really empty. This causes a 1003 error code where the device needs to be replaced right away....because it is basically dead. So what is so sneaky about this? The failure occurs in about year 4 of the device. Every year when the device moves from year three to year 4....another expanding list of affected patients enters into recall pool. Next year they will update their recall with 30,000 additional patents. Over 1,500 devices have crapped out in the field so far (Largest failure of any company on record) yet the BSX reps and company just try to hide it under the rug while the poor patients sit with a time bomb.....

BSX: Clean up your act! These are patients! Quit worrying about your stock price.... You brag about longevity....you are a JOKE!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an alrarmist!! What's 1500 failed devices out of 50000? Oh 3% you say? Is that bad? Do I have to tell my doctor or did last years letter cover it?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A time bomb that alerts the physician and patient and doesn't fail to provide life saving therapy. I'll take that time bomb over a SJM device that shorts out when attempting to deliver therapy (without warning, by the way).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic's Concerto - Virtuoso LV capacitor recall has affected about 3700 patients (42% failure rate of affected devices. Check your figures.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish you were in my marketplace. Would love to compete with you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess...you have patches on the elbows of your sport coats and a "sport coat" is the closest you ever came to being a part of any sport. LOSER!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: BSX New Recall... lethal errorj

96% of ALL cog/tel still implanted at 6 years. Pls give us your company's 6 year survival all comers. Nice try moron.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Link or it didn't happen

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

96% at 6 years? People like you should go work in a pet store, but then again that would not be fair to the animals to have a dip S#$t care for them. My dear brain washed friend, (there you go you now have one friend) 96% is the BSx spin. In that number you are stating that all devices have been implanted for 6 years. You may have 10% of your devices at that leading edge. The issue does not present until later. Wake up!

http://www.bostonscientific-international.com/templatedata/imports/HTML/PPR/ppr/support/current_advisories.pdf

The Dear Doctor letter is a great read....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I talked to staff at one of my offices, and they are still talking about the St Jude letter; but when asked about the BSX letter - they said oh the battery thing. No big deal...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dipshit what's your company's survival at 6 years? Im sorry you can't understand that since market release (8/08) 96% of all implanted devices remain in service. Its painful reading such ignorance.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again....you do not understand your own survival curve. Please stop replying...you are embarrassing yourself. Speaking of 6 year survival....there is no way you will last 6 years in this industry. It is time for you to recall yourself.....LEAVE! You are giving BSx a bad name as well as yourself....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad you are. Spinning shit instead of selling shit. I explained it to you and you attempt to spin. I understand the curve dip shit. I hope hope you are really telling your doc's u have 100% of devices implanted that were implanted 12 months ago. That sounds a hell of a lot better than telling him only 11% of crtds implanted over the past 6 years remain in service. What a f'n idiot you are. Now how's that curve fit ya db?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Board: I apologize for the above person's post. He is obviously challenged. He will be terminated soon and it will stop.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The End