KPI metrics for CV

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2015 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously?!?! What a joke our leadership is. All loyalty is GONE!! Fuck them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reading through the posts I'm not sure whats worse....the whining reps or the poor management. So many posts from people saying "just looking for a good bonus", just want a good paycheck". Look, at the end of the day, if you can only see 2-3 people per day and get paid a great salary for your efforts..take it to the bank. If you don't like it, it's your choice to leave. Great salary, great benefits, uncertainty in longevity, I get it. But no one is forcing anyone to stay. Leadership has run this company into the ground in the short term for future gains destroying employee loyalty as a result. I would think by now with the number of layoffs we have gone through in this industry we would all be able to understand, it's not personal, it's business. It's your choice.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut your hole. The problem is we can't run our own territories and leadership is living is some kind of disconnected dream world where we can actually see cardiologists. I would be fine seeing 2-3 docs per day and doing my best to sell the drug. The problem is that I would get a ton of grief if I did that so we are not only fighting for access, we are fighting with upper management which is totally stupid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AGREED. Leadership will cause this med to fail and they will blame the sales force. It's what they always do because they can't get it through their pathetic short sighted egotistical little minds that they are the problem. And watch what happens if LCZ 696 is approved. They will overprice it by a substantial amount, the managed care guys are playing gold instead of assuring that the meds status makes the med available and affordable, and it will be the sales forces fault when it does not do well. It's not even going to be approved on Medicare!!!!! WTH

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut your hole. The problem is we can't run our own territories and leadership is living is some kind of disconnected dream world where we can actually see cardiologists. I would be fine seeing 2-3 docs per day and doing my best to sell the drug. The problem is that I would get a ton of grief if I did that so we are not only fighting for access, we are fighting with upper management which is totally stupid.

So LEAVE you wuss. Honestly! No one is captive here. Don't go though life hating what you do..stop playing the victim and entitled card and go somewhere better.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line.... Hit your sales numbers and no one will ask about your KPIs!!!! If you have doctors that you think you should call on then call on them!!!! You can add any doctor you want.... Quit bitching about what was given to you and do something about!!! We are all in the same boat....