Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics - Region North America re-org

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have also heard DC and Atlanta

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is correct. The chosen GSK US headquarter is rockville, maryland.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former HGS site ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So unemployment line for the Cambridge folks who were too dumb to hang on in what 6 months? 8 months? Sooner?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bethesda is home. Going home. No snow. Prick.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How the mighty have fallen. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Friday 13th! Happy bonus day to all:)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The nomatic people are happy! Day 1 was awesome.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enjoy the honeymoon because within 6 months it will be all over for many.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard what happened to V&D IT people? They stayed with Novartis in the new NBS division, apart from those in Liverpool I heard who are apparently staying as V&D for some reason. I guess those in IT either have to beg GSK or CSL to create a job for them but then lose their length of service etc, relocate to another division or just get out now. No doubt they'll be culled if they stay once services have been transferred

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apart from a small presence at some manufacturing sites all GSK Vaccines IT staff are based in Belgium - it is pretty well centralized.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow this really died off

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think anyone really cares anymore. Does anyone give a rat's ass?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U can say that again

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only ones that care are those that will receive huge bonuses from novartis ....and you know who theses are..... they travel back and forth continuously to Belgium and Basel ....meeting and planning with gsk....let's see in 2-3 weeks we will have the first round of severance payouts

The selected ones have jobs with nvs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have heard rumors that certain individuals who were switched to GSK, still have promised positions at NBS or NVS pharma when this is all done. It makes sense. If you get a sense of who they might be, look at their position title, and there is currently a similar role open at NBS for months that NBS will not fill or take interviews for, no matter what.

They all said one thing, and privately did the other or at least actively tried to.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say we start naming names and calling these a--holes out! You know... The ones who continue to be enthusiastic about GSK and talk about all of the promise and opportunity ahead. Yeah... Right!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say that my manager is very open about what's going on and shares what he thinks - good or bad, which I appreciate. His boss however is another story. She's a disaster, but has been since she arrived back when.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Time to name names

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep. You first.