My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before you continue judging people, look in the mirror. You are a waste of sperm wasting your life giving your useless opinion about how other people are choosing to live their lives. That makes you pretty sad and pathetic.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad and pathetic issue is not my opinion but your total lack of selfworth. You were raised as a loser and will always be a loser.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find that hysterical coming a lowlife who spends his spare time hating on people out of jealousy instead of living their life. The only loser here is who you see in the mirror.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see your pinko mommy and daddy smiling at what they have spawned. A worthless unproductive leech on society. Typical of the now generation!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What don't you two trade e-mails and take it outside since neither one of you has had anything of substance to say for so long.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kiss my big hunky ass!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohh, I see. In that case why don't you two trade e-mails so you can date.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck is dead. It's leadership is too blind and ignorant to accept it. I don't blame anyone for giving the bare minimum around here because leadership keeps stripping away the incentive and motivation to give their best around here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best of Merck left long ago. The best from what's left at Merck isn't worth much of anything.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can see that by the trash exhibited on these threads.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see that by the trash exhibited all around me. I used to be proud to be a part of this company...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can still be proud. The majority will be gone by years end. Lots of money to be made preserve.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it nice that the felonious derg of the CP thread has retreated into oblivion and obscurity. Maybe he caught molesting some school boy!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or maybe he is just enjoying the 15 by 15 life and could care less what the jealous haters have to say.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, he like you are the bottom feeders of the workforce and of Merck. Can't wait for all of you getting into the breadline. Now get out of the house and at least look busy. Remember that your one job today is to provide sustenance.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, like that's not the one job of every Merck caterer….errr, I mean, Merck rep. Don't kid yourself, Dummy.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry. This has become the playbook for most of the sales force. Screw with the employees, they screw you back. Nobody likes this place. And since there are no jobs out there, everyone is staying on board as long as possible to get that big severance check! Wow.

The greatest thing is that everyone knows it, and nobody can talk about it! Karma biatch, karma.

15 X 15 gives me all kinds of new ideas

Take that dick licker

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever dude. You are just wasting your life away on things that don't concern you. That is so sad.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn right!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about karma----today I was on a Merck lunch. I sold a doc on the products that I actually sell, neither of which belong to Merck. I can't sell that sh!t Merck makes any longer. I had a great lunch and anticipate great sales from that doc. Thanks, Merck!!