2014 Vaccine Div.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Downsizing announcement due out right after Thanksgiving.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah OK troll. Nobody is buying it jackass.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buy extra lunches in order to get you through Xmas.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be a welcome relief to focus on Gardasil more than Zostavax next year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...or a realistic marketing plan. Customers are still confused and angry over cost and reimbursement. When will Merck fix that?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could own a your own country for that. VKCL's or Vaccine Key Con artist Lackeys are fool's gold.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least pediatric offices will talk to us next year.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two weeks to go. Spend and accumulate the lunch meats for Xmas dinner and don't forget to save for the new year. After the termination project you will need bologna and chips.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right. You are an idiot.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time is nearing for the end of many sales jobs / delislinger folks. The impact on my investments should be profound. Out the door, kaput!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not happening troll. Time is nearing for you to be committed to an asylum again. Your schtick is getting old. It must suck to be friendless and demented. 15 by 15 rocks. Even management is doing it. You failed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You poor clueless ignoramus, your worthless rear end is on the chopping block and you are too dumb to know better.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope troll. All is good. I have a lot of 15 by 15 selling to do next year. You just keep fantasizing by yourself, it's your only coping mechanism for the pitiful life you aimlessly live.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I met my goal of reducing expenses but you didn't meet your goal of selling a fine product. That is why I got my bonus and you did not

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

several years ago he was a shill for GSK and prostate drug

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever since the PSM/PSAE team was disbanded, we have struggled with the Public business. This year was the worst I can ever remember. The new VKCLs are lost and have no clue about the public business. DCOs don't know it either. Wish I could get my PSAE back!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you seriously worried about that? They have not launched a successful vaccine since pediarix in 2003.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, not worried. Just sick of selling Zostavax to PC offices that are no see or don't want to see you. Pediatrics has been our bread and butter and we have turned out backs on them. Finally, we can spend this year going to Pediatrics offices who for the most part actually want to see us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to break it to you but peds are going to vaccinate whether you are there or not. The US3C reps can pull through contracts and win back all of your precious ped products. If you want a "sales job" in 5 years then you might want figure out how to support vaccination in PC offices.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling vaccines to PC offices for adults has always been an uphill battle. There is no cracking the code to all of a sudden get these offices to routinely vaccinate. L I just want Merck to give us the ability to spend some time in the pediatric offices rather than spend all our time selling Zostavax. It has been out over a decade and still has not met it's potential in PC offices. It is sold more in pharmacies. Hell, let us spend more time in pharmacies than PC offices selling Zostavax. We can still sell it if but let's sell it where hcp's are willing to give it.