Watt and Luke Suck It!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2014 at 1:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ryan, I have not worked for you/ Merck in three years but I remember you. I can't believe how arrogant you are. You in your private life have left a trail of dead bodies and if I was your wife I would troll cafe pharma to keep up with your indescressions.

If I were you. I would be grateful they let such a troll continue to be employed and support your poor family, and stop acting like hitler.

Dude, you could get nailed to the wall. You have not been careful! Stop your threats. You sound like a baby. Good luck district members in Utah.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I continue to be stunned by the arrogance of these two "managers." Neither of them were very successful as reps, which qualifies you for a managers spot in this company. Hitler and Lukeass have no clue what to do.

Until they realize that nobody will be working hard(exception-field visits)until they back off with their zanny ass strategies, nothing is going to change around here.

These two circus clowns call t/c's and actually think they are helping us. Do they not know that nobody cares? Nobody listens? Everybody hates their asses? Hey Watt-I think you got thrown out of another office in my territory you turd. Doctors dont like you, nurses don't like you, and your reps dont like you. Im hearing that your wife doesn't like you. But thats ok-you just keep pumping things out you arrogant blowhard dicklicker.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luke-
    Yes asshole. Offices do not like you. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. Now lets have some more t/c's so you can tell us how great your novel selling ideas are. What a freaking waste of time and joke you are as a CTL

Can't believe we're saddles with leadership/managers of this quality. No wonder we suck ass. Seems we can't get any good managers anymore.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will someone ask watt what his experience and success was when he was in the great northwest several years ago? Ask him what happened

then you'll know why he sucks ass. he didn't do it as a rep. he didn't do it as a manager. then do a little research and talk to his old district. it never changes. if you're a prick, lie about how successful you might be, take credit for things others have done, etc., suck as sales, you're a candidate to be a ctl with this company.

I feel sorry for the Utah group. I know he can be a prick virtually all the time. We, however, couldn't be happier to get rid of him. My life has actually been enjoyable with a new manager. A real one that is.

you suck watt

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you guys think watt sucks you should see his counterpart-luke. Here's a guy trying to show he can change the world by his MR. Superman selling tactics. Very clever lines! And the analysis! So much help!

NOT

CTL's like this need to be let go. Their making matters worse-especially their gestapo approach on field visits.

You'll see luke. You'll be out of most of my offices within the next 6 months. Count on it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! there are so many irate ladies here. Get a grip, get to work, be glad you have a good job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bite me you prick
    we have a good job?
    Yeah right. What world you live in Alice? Nothing good about this job. Nothing good about this company. Certainly not managers like luke and watts

Now go sling your deli plates, get fat, and act like you matter. You don't. And you know it

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have balls swinging. No ladies here douce Bag!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bender, you better watch your ass tool

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bender here-I'm watching it. What you gonna do now you piss-ant Watt? Luke?

I'd be watching what you do. Calls into HR are very close to happening.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have the balls to call anyone I Dare you to try

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that depends on what you do next
    one wrong move and you're GONE baby

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RW- what a blithering idiot! I can't take him anywhere without him making a fool out of himself! All he's doing now is planning the exit of the tenured employees he doesn't like! Watch yor backs everyone! Will it ever end? AAARRRGGGHHH

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heres one for you. Luke is with me on a field visit. He says "Im going to catch whoever is posting comments on CP about me."'

And there I am sitting next to him hitting "submit" while he's bragging about how tough he is and what he's going to do.

Dumbshit

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same thing happened to me except I wasn't posting on CP during our conversation. Why can't we have normal people in management positions? Why do so many of them get promoted when they are incompetent and disliked? Only about 30% of my managers were normal and fun to be around.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those thirty percent were not doing their jobs. We are not there to be fun. Our job is to drive business and maximize output and weed out the slackers. Normalcy is mediocrity!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Catch me if you can. Luke you are such a dumbass.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a little coward weasel you better hide dicklick

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't think you're not one of the reasons I left the company luke. So good to be gone and out from under your sorry ass management skills. Good luck revving up your district with no career opportunities, no promotions( only demotions!), no stock options, and no clue how to launch a drug.

I really do feel bad for my old merck friends but do realize there are much better jobs out there. And don't believe the BS that Merck is competitive with the financial part. Just ask those who have left.

JT, SL, and RY nothing more than a bunch of empty suits, talking heads, and corporate line yes-men.

POS managers and company. Things won't change until that does