How's the move to kenilworth?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing makes me chuckle harder than one post's author calling another an idiot while it's riddled with grammar mistakes. Not typos mind you but there instead of their or then instead of than. Too funny.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board is for whoever wants to use it. Who the hell do you think you are? We know you are pure trash.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

news flash.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do they teach grammar in this country anymore? USA needs us. We will take all the jobs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone can post. I'm having a hard time disagreeing with the four points.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh the language some of those sales people use, makes you wonder if they had any education.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your a doody head

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I may be moving to Kenilworth from Rahway, can I take along the racoons and rats that I currently share my work space with?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's not kidding! Before I moved to KW, we had animals living in the ceiling. They would eat the plastic tubing that controlled the air handlers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After Whitehouse Station (WS) - Kenilworth is run down. But, in truth, Kenilworth is the kind of place where "regular people" work. WS, with a gym, full service credit union, underground and indoor parking, wildlife trails, Cafeteria (with freshly prepared sushi) and flush free toilets was an anomaly.

You just have to get as far as you can with your career and put as much away as you can for the future.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy chit! I was in WHS and we had the odd mouse but rats and raccoons??? Nasty!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They actually have traps in my building! They caught raccons already I was told the building I am in was vacant for a few years before they stuck us in it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez. What building are/were you in in RY? I remember seeing rabid coons walking sideways outside of R50.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's like going from a the bellagio to circus circus. Kenilworth is awful and Merck will fail!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, 50/50G and 121 closed? What building is process research in?

Incredible, and incredibly sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Process is in R800.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kenilworth is the colon of Merck. Please stop this madness. Dig up John Horan and put him back in charge. He would do a better job even in his current state!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or better. P. Roy.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In all my years I never thought merck would leave WHS. Kenilworth is a real sh1thole and I'm ashamed to be working there next year. I bet Merck will never sell it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correct to 2 and 3.