Contract Blues: No Accountability

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2011 at 5:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally was able to narrow down my discontent with this diaster of a job choice, two words: No Accountability.

No accurate numbers to justify a fair bonus structure is the first place to start.

I could go on and on, but I am sure everyone knows what I am speaking of when I say No Accountability.

Can't wait for it to all end in a few months, so I can move onto a real job...

and yes, I know you are not going to miss me, well good for you if all you want to do is collect a paycheck...

collecting a paycheck is for losers, especially in sales.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey asshole, then why don't you start looking for a "real" job NOW....If YOU were not such a loser you would have a new "real" job by now anyway.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already have a new job, MR CAPS!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So..if I read you right..you are a loser collecting a paycheck..who sucks at contract sales..no stones to get a new job..and you have no friends. Close?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before I answer, are you a man that sucks dick?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you already have a new job than why can't you wait for it to all end in a couple months so you can get a real job? Sounds like you don't have a new job or else you would not have to wait a few months....man, you are retarded.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the world will be so much better when YOU go on your motivational tour.

Maybe you can go work for Barracks and raise gas to $10 a gallon!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is right, this contract has been a total joke from day 1. They just flat out lied to us about the bonus, they continue to give up phoney numbers, and there is no accountability from upper management.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base salary typically for contracts?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$50-$60k depending on your experience. I am at $55k on the Pfizer contract.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about the astellas contract? how long is it set to last?