Otsuka Device Position

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2010 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the scoop on this position? Large territories, bonus structure, salary, etc?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mid 60s, 25% bonus of sal, car allowance $ 500, large territory

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does home study begin and for how long?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have the answer tp poast #3 ? Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they filled all these positions yet? Has anyone gotten an offer?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what is going on . My recruiter got sick and fell out of the loop. He has no info..Does not even know who the

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE STATUS OF THIS CONTRACT ? IF YOU DO PLEASE SHARE. MY RECRUITER GOT SICK AND IS OUT OF THE LOOP.--THANKS

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THE STATUS OF THIS CONTRACT ? IF YOU DO PLEASE SHARE. MY RECRUITER GOT SICK AND IS OUT OF THE LOOP.--THANKS

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, where is everyone at in this process? I got through the 2 interviews, and was assuming they would make an offer before Christmas. Verifications was doing their thing. Still waiting, recruiter hasn't heard anything. I thought they were looking to start home study next Monday, the 10th, right? How many official offers have people gotten? I saw in a previous thread there were a couple. Is anyone else still waitng around hoping for the best?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My situation the same - got thru 2 interviews; my recruiter hasn't heard anything either. I had heard home study started next Monday 1/10, too. I'm still hoping!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am in the same boat with you guys -interviewed with vp of sales etc. Have not heard anything.IT HAS BEEN 1 MONTH NOW; Still hoping to hear something. Does home study still begin on 10th?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it's kind of relieving that the three of us are in th same boat. Maybe something did happen with the contract, who knows. I was assuming that I was out. It's pretty bizzare that we haven't been notified of anything yet, I would assume we would hear smething by the end of this week. Well, I'll update as soon as I hear something/anything. Please do the same.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told offers went out before christmas to a number of people...home study starts next week.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all! I got through the 2 interviews as well, and didn't hear anything so reached out to my recruiter who let me know that they decided to go with someone else right before Christmas. I wish you guys the best of luck, seems like a great position...I was a little disappointed but turns out that manager is a douche so prob better for my sanity in the long run!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also reached out to my recruiter who said the same. No reasoning as to why no offer was made. I bet this was a regional thing, opening spots in fewer territories than previously expected. Disappointed as well; wish everyone the best!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't get this position ,disappointed of course,but want to wish those who were hired for this project good luck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which mgr is the douche

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOW IS THIS DEVICE PROJECT MOOVING ALONG? Please share your experiences. Thanks