how many pharmacy calls are you making?

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Nov 13, 2014 at 7:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss wants 2-3 per day. I make maybe 2-3 per month...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess I dont need to worry about competing with you. 2-3 a month? Slacker

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If from Chicago 2-3 per day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

none because they don't could for my team.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ive been working Chicago for 5 years and honestly have never made a pharmacy call. They are useless and drive zero business.

On a side note anybody remember when we first met LS replacement and he could barely walk and said it was because his testicles were swollen? You cant make this shit up

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Florida here and all my Pharmacy Calls are "drive bys".... I wave as I pass by the pharmacy and record it as a call! BAM! That's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny you mention that. We do the same in NJ. Our clueless DM thinks we make 1o calls a day, even that is below our goal of 12, in reality we do 2 or 3 on a very good day. Rest of time its drive bys or just parking lot nap.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should be fired if you only do 3 calls a day

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here, in south florida and have not made a pharmacy call in 5 years except when i am with my boss.
    Pjarmacy calls are a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just made a few Sunday pharmacy calls. Thats why I am P Clubber and your not

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD here : that's great. MANAGEMENT REWARDS THOSE REPS WHO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE A SALE.