Worst Forest DM

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dm only job security, Hope your spouse has money.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here- I am amased at the anger tuwards us DMs. We who worked up the management chane. Yes. We who made P club, menntored our reps, covered for faking calls, and protected frum layofs.

Yes its taken a lot of effurt to make DM and with few opportunites out there I want to stay here 25 more years to retiremint.So stop the backlash. Remember HR is also monitoring this site and investigated name calling if it gets to spacific names.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many PClubs have the Central Pa DMs won?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RRe: Worst Forest DM

I have never met a rep who said their DM ever helped them win Presidents Club. Everyone knows there is much more luck than skill that goes into winning that. Look at all the worthless tools who have won, reps and DMs alike. Oh, yes I have won a few times and other years I finished in the bottom 50% so I guess I slacked or forgot how to work those years. Bottom line, DMs have nothing to do with a rep winning.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: RRe: Worst Forest DM

Agreed. The brilliant Quinn won PC four times. Laughable. It was all his reps and managed care.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: RRe: Worst Forest DM

I take issue with this statement. As an RD I have made P club many times, I believe I have 9 jackets earned since my rep days thru DM level. I have mentored and pushed other reps to make P club thru relentless 'nit picking'. But this done to have them 'see the lite' that the way to advance in Forest Actavis is by getting recognition from the leadership. That's how I made it to RD. And you know RDs have it made with high salary, bonus, job security, and generous pension. A lot of sweat and a few breaks; but mainly sweat, long work days, long weekends at work, and constant calls even on Saturdays.

If you made P club and then fell into the lower 50% you have actually torched your career advancement path. HR has ned us to beware of erratic performers as they usually are UNMANAGEABLE and UNPREDICTABLE.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other income last post was to say

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You RD wimp, the only sweat you ever broke was getting on your knees. PC means nothing. Look at the reps who have won. First year 23 yr olds who know nothing, reps who make fake calls all day, reps who fake sigs all day. What merit does it have? You never helped anyone win anything you big dummy. Down with the ego. Between this job and my other income, I make more than you dummy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BAW HA HA HA HA YES.. You won PClub many time back when you were paying Drs to write! Save the Blood ,Sweat, and Tears work ethic war stories. YOU as a RD are Pathetic! My DM here in Central Pa has never won any PClubs either, he has given us absolutely ZERO confidence in the past three years and is just checking off boxes to save his job. I actually feel bad for him because he thought that he was a company man and that Jerry and the gang would take care of him. Boy Vince got slapped with Jerry Balls right in his face!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's how they all become DMs and RDs, balls across the chin.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On lunch break........made RD through hard work, long hours and strong sales skills. Yes I did a few personal favors along the way (meals, transportation, gifts etc) but I never expected a 'payback' in job promotion. If your DM is doing what you say you are OBLIGATED to contact HR and report him/her. It is against Company P&P (our bible) to just check off dishonestly. You can contact HR through company phone or email but not on this site, as names must be confidential. (even tho HR monitors this site).

Best wishes and thanks for following thru.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here, you can report him. Central Pa DM. Vince.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please report his full name thru the HR HOTLINE. ALL CALLS AND EMAILS ARE CONFIDENTIAL. If after full investigation the culprit may be terminated. If no cause for reprimand the employee will NOT KNOW who reported him/her. Your duty ad a loyal employee is to report all offenders of the P&P.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Rep in NY. I am reporting my DM to HR Hotline and wait an see wat happins. Luv to see him get the shaft. Useless ahole.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the number

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This DM in Pa needs to be investigated and terminated. We as a company do not need failed leadership. Who is this DM?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an RD with 7 Pclub jackets. West coast is my home. Have never had to fake calls. Have never faked orders. You lazy reps are jealous of us pclubbers. When we get to Hawaii we will enjoy a small reward.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the hr hotline number

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst manager is Foley. I just left and he never rode with me but had a lot to email me about poor performance..l.not even about numbers. It was obvious i was on his list to push out. He is the worst manager i have ever had. Never a positive word to me from his mouth or keyboard

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any Chicago DM or spec DM....