Merck contract DM ride withs how often does your DM ride with you????

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our DM rides with us for 2 days every 6-8 weeks how often does your DM rode with you????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he rode with me just once since the start of the contract. sucks to be you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She rides me twice a month

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the DMs from Merck or PSS hires?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

twice a month is a lot and once is nothing your DM is not working at all... I thought the requirement was once a quarter, wow ours rides with us every 6-8 weeks to for 2 days which is to much for part time they are nice but that is to often,,,, PSS managers

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She rides me real good baby

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have over 18 reps so we have 2 day ride withs every other month. How can a mgr work every month with you. They have office days, etc..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM ride a longs 2 days in a row every month. More than I can take. Constant coaching for an experienced rep is obnoxious to say the least.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Most of the reps have more experience than the managers. Give me a break! Plus offices HATE it when we bring our managers in.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck DM or PSS?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck DM, what did you think?

The PSS side gets it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Riding with my manager is fun. Don't even know how often but it really doesn’t matter
    because I don’t get stressed out. Have had DMs who stress you out and always knows how to do everything better. This DM treats me like an adult and I enjoy the company and second point of view on some of the difficult MDs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all a joke anyway!

Just go out and do your best, and that is all you can do...

and if they don't like it, then forget hem. Let them fire you (never quit), and then you get UI.

Its all a game. Life is all a game. A silly game, and the ONLY winners in the game are the ones that honor Truth, the rest can go take a hike because they are going to hell.