Worst RD - Chris Brown in SE area

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2014 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't even know where to start with this guy. I won't say how long I've been with Forest because I don't even want to give a hint as to who I am, but I've seen quite a few RDs.

But this guy is definitely the worst I've seen. His reps and even some of his DMs bad mouth him. He is going to run his area in to the ground. It's tough to watch.

You do know this is mostly a relationship sale. If the prescriber doesn't like you then they most likely aren't going to listen to you or try your drugs. But let's do lots of tracking spreadsheets basses on inaccurate numbers that are a month behind, have lots of meeting, conference calls and some more tracking sheets from your managers. This place has turned to sh!t. Thanks for leading us in this direction Brown and steering your managers to suck too

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasted many months of my life with this outfit. Between CB, JD, EL, BS, etc..... the absolute worst management I have ever been around. Their philosophy is this, "reps do not work unless DM's are riding with them", "put the pressure on them, make them get to top 50% with all of their products." "Don't trust them, they are "turds", keep pushing them, push them, push them, push them!" "If they don't work out, get rid of them!"
    "Keep weeding them out, we are Forest!" "We are the best! We have never had a layoff, because we are the best!" "If you haven't fired a rep in the first 6 weeks, you are not working hard enough! " "This is Forest, you should be working harder than you ever have worked in your 'Life'". "If you haven't fired a rep yet, find a reason and make it happen!"

LIVED IT!

Believe what you want and enjoy the ride!

OUT!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cut the man a break u know going from the singing thing, then jail for hitting Rihanna ...he's new to management so finding his way. LOL

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD monitoring c-f: STOP BADMOUTHING AN RD! YOU ARE A CHRONIC COMPLAINER. I BELIEVE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BY YOUR STYLE OF SCRIPT. CHRIS HAS DONE A FINE JOB GIVEN THE CAPABILITY (OR LACK THEREOF) OF HIS DM's AND REPS. I SEE YOU AS THE PROBLEM. WE RDs HAVE BEEN MONITORING SITE AND REPORTED WHENEVER NAMES ARE MENTIONED. THAT IS AGAINST P&P. COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT BUT NO NAMES!!!! THIS WILL GO UP THE CHAIN THURSDAY TELECON.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fyi -IT can provide the MAC address to trace the poster blasting CB.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh no they can't! Nothing is traceable from CafePharma! They don't log IP addresses. Continue to blast CB!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CB gets promoted and will clean house. An RD with a great future.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a follower of chris I know he is above this c-pharma criticism. He will address any complaints fromthe DMs blasting him here. Just send him email or call him and he will take care of you. THANK YOU CHRIS .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I havenno dog in this fight as I am a pfizer rep, but aren't you a little harsh on this guy?

Maybe thr problem is your lousy products.

Maybe the problem is lousy reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God, what a terrible job you must have OP. You have a boss that makes you do a spreadsheet once a quarter? Maybe sit in a meeting or two every couple of months? Whew, how do you ever get by with such tough working conditions? You my friend, are a fag.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A pfizer rep has spare time. We meet our weekly quotas by wednesday most of the time. I am astounded by the bad karma of the forest crowd. maybe that's why you are in the doghouse. Let me say however, that I wish you the BEST with regard to your career once pfizer acquires your company. Thete is plenty of business for all of us so please NO badmouthing. Lets move forward together and make some serious $$$$.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe anyone would badmouth Chris.He is a great leader and one hard worker. Suspect jealousy and disgruntled reps behind this attack.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right Chris.

You know Chris, it's probably not entirely your fault. You are more than likely just copying what somebody else does. Most of the bigger pharmaceutical companies are micromanaging this industry in to the ground too.

Meeting as a team frequently was actually productive when there are only 3 reps in a territory, but those dinosaur days are gone. With all the product mix cross over and reps and having to drive up to 2 hours or more to get to a meeting spot wastes a lot of time. Team meetings can take up to 2 hours and that's bring efficient. Too many people with different drugs to cover. Meet 1 time every 3 months or so gets the job done. And doing weekly trackers on numbers??? Paaaaalease!!! The numbers are way behind & extremely inaccurate to boot. And if you have rural areas then it may literally take a whole quarter to get the semi accurate numbers in because of how reporting works.

Here's what would be helpful....way way less emails from your managers, less trackers or at least less frequently and a reduction in frequency of team meetings. Some of these can be helpful but when over done it actually is detrimental to sales production. And can you get your managers to understand that this " how many prescr,options are you away from being in the top 25% question is just ridiculous. If you don't know, it's a fictitious number. The market expands & contracts. That number is based off numbers based off numbers that are usually 3-4 weeks behind. It's a total waste of time. It's really completely meaningless but a good way to waste time trying to calculate for a micromanager.

But CB the positive in you is that I do like your work ethic. You do put forth a lot of good effort. You just need to learn what is like to be a sales rep in the environment we work in today & then teach that to your managers. Most of what you have us do is counter productive. Unfortunately one of your largest deficiencies is that you are closed minded. You say you want feedback but in reality you don't. If anyone has an idea of how to do things differently than your way, you really do not want to hear it and seem to get agitated when someone offers up a suggestion on how to make things better.

I was hoping to get a new RD with the changes that took place, but I'm afraid you'll run this in the ground. Your DMs agree that you're too closed minded and do not trust people especially your own DMs opinion.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a mouthful of hate. Chris is yes a hard working RD who solicits feedback from his reps. You must understand the weekly meetings derive from poor performance and. Faked calls at 35% reported to corporate. What do you expect? These meetings will end soon as the numbers improve. That's why the weekly trackers. This approach was used in other regions to ferret out the reps faking results and led to quick dismissals and resignations. Advice - be proactive and support CB put in extra timeband you will be a winner.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will not tolerate any criticism of my great boss Chris Brown. He has been a wonderful fabulous leader. I have worked for him for 7 and 1/2 years. He checks these sites and is hurt by the bogus complaints and knows that they are ill founded lies by dishonest reps.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's one of the best RDs. The attacks on him are, I suspect, from rivals.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hurt?

Tough sh*t.

What, is he special?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another DM who works for Chris for 4 years. Hes a brest leader. Knows how to get results and meet goals. Yes hes been called a tyrant by some ex employees but I know that is just BS.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have so many issues with Chris why don't you call him and set up a face to face. You have nothing to worry about as Chris loves to discuss his accomplishments. Be a man and step forward and font hide behind mommy's skirt.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here. Chris sucks as an RD. Lots of repetitive work that doesn't improve anything. I catch the blame for what I have my reps do, but it's because it comes from him. And I don't know of any other DM that would say they like him as an RD if they are being completely honest.

And like someone mentioned before. He really is not approachable.