New hire drug screen

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2014 at 3:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of drug screen for new hires?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pot, acid, heroin, Molly, what are you into?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Drug screen?"

You don't know anything about drugs, this is why we just hired you from Enterprise. You're going to learn it OUR way.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What region were you hired in?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Florida

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD here: There is NO DRUG SCREEN for new hires . STOP scaring potential new hires. Our company policy is very liberal towards drug usage, AS LONG AS it does not impact your sales. Meet your goals and you are all set. That from a RD who enjoys smack.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are new reps required to 'field test' the drugs they sell?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only Linzess. After a curry lunch and a long wait for signatures.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My RD announced that there will be random drug tests of her reps. Is this company policy or her own policy. We are in area of heavy meth usage so she may be thinking the poor performers are spaced out.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullcrap....simple 6 panel piss test. Buy a whizzinator and synthetic piss. 100 bucks later you got the job. No hair test but THEY DO TEST.....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. Look at theCompany P&P. Management had right yo take blood and urin samples ANYTIME the culprit is suspected of being in violation of drug regulations.

The sample taking is MONITORED so you cannot substitute blood or pee.

My advice, as a DM, is stay clear of all drugs and NO pot or likker during work hours.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are correct. I actually dug into P policy and Procedures and found they can text us anytime. Wow. I need to cut back on those afternoon treats.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fortunately the random tests cannot detect sex activity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My gal always carries some mouthwash in her purse. I just luv her planning a head.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so they can test us any time. What if I refuse and get my lawyer to file a complaint to the state attorney general? My lawyer says they cant force me to pee in a cup.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had to give a semen sample. Is that normal?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not true. If your lawyer said that then you should fire him. P&P States that urination is manditory for drug screen tests.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My approach to this pee test is to carry a pill bottle of pristine urine. I do drugs with impunity as long as I have my pee bottle in my pocket. My only concern is some offices have you on video cam so you must do the bottle pouring into cup out of view. Anyone else using this technique? Lets hear from you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is random drug screen next week. Corporate wide.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WARNING FOR DECEMBER: PLANNED RANDOM TESTS.