Moral at all-time low

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2015 at 5:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everyone is fortunate enough so as to have English as their native or first language.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, who's deflecting now? This is serious.

the blood pressure drug Benicar--loses its lock on the market next year. That drug's $2.6 billion in annual sales accounted for 27% of Daiichi's sales last fiscal year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP: it's morale you idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! I gather you are a native speaker of English and it was your first language. If this is the case, you should be ashamed of your use of said language. Give it a better effort, you only have one language to keep track of and really there is no excuse; especially when you make fun of others.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron, I wasn't making fun of his or her language skills, just pointing out to someone who DID criticize them that the writer is clearly not a native English speaker... and should be commended for doing as well as he or she did. As for what I wrote, that you so idiotically chastised me for, the only thing incorrect about it is that I used the plural "their" instead of the singular "his or her," which, if you hadn't noticed, is what's generally done. Be that as it may, I speak 3 languages, and probably all of them better than you speak English. More importantly, I express cogent thoughts while doing so; you, on the other hand, are doomed to expressing idiocy in your only language. I have to admit, though, you do it well.