6-Pill Objection

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Mar 23, 2015 at 10:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, so I know we only have a few more months to sell Welchol, but I'm kind of new to it. I have a bunch of HCPs who tell me they'd write Welchol if it weren't six pills. I've tried everything training said would work (didn't), so now I need some advice. Anyone have some successful objection handlers? Please, serious replies only, thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell them to prescribe the new combo drug we have with AZ. It's a combo of Welchol (LDL/A1C) + Movantik (Constipation). No more problems with binding the patient up. This is going to be a blockbuster!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 pills in the am and 3pills in the pm.

2 pills in the am, 2 pills at lunch, 2 at dinner.

I knew my MIT math skills would payoff.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, available in the pharmacies. We don't have samples yet.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If ur still selling Welchol, you're retarded. Glad I'm competing against you. Keep up the good work!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a few months you wont have to worry. Big cuts coming!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a child! If vitamin W is difficult for you to sell, the complexity of the NOAC market with eat you alive. My advice, sock every penny of your $40K salary and $1,500 bonuses away for the next year until the obligatory annual re-org of 2016. Thank DSI for the minimal experience and a line on your resume and look at a new profession where you don't have to solve "hard" puzzles like overcoming the "6 pill objection".

Sorry (tough love coming your way!)....you're not cut out for this!